Walk in pt.3

Words: 473

Warnings: Smut

y/s/n = your second name

"Joe! hehehe Stop!"

I invited Joe, my boyfriend of three months to "study" (which of course he used this as an excuse to get in your pants). My brother, Jason, and dad were busy at the construction. Leaving us all... alone in y/s/n's resident.

You were on your bed and Joe had stopped tickling me and pressed his mouth against my ear "Why stop when we're having soo much fun y/n.'' Suddenly feeling the pool in between my legs.

He slowly removed his hand from my stomach to my armpit and roughly tickling me.

"Oh dear god," I said laughing

"Please *laughing*, I'll do ANYTHING *laughing* just stop!"

He had stooped and looked at me. His eyes that were ocean green had turned 4 shades darker and dirty desire. I had walked myself right into this trap.

"I want you to suck my dick till I cum in your mouth."

I couldn't help but feel turned on by the dominance side I were seeing of Joe Sugg ordering me around.

''You heard me, get on your knees little girl,'' Joe said as he smirked. I did as what I was told getting on my knees in front of Joe so that my eyes were at the same level as the big bulge in front of me.

"But first clothes... off all."

I jerked up at the boy who was already tugging at his belt. He was already naked looking at me. If he was that was gonna get the treatment you were going to have a little fun. I slowly turned a perched my ass by his dick. I could hear the throaty groan coming out of his mouth. Slowly taking off my clothes.

"Oh I can't take this anymore," Joe said impatiently twisting me around to face him and pushing you on your knees. Slowly jerking his dick with my hand and inserting it into my mouth. hollowing my cheeks to make him feel the same way he did if he had inserted it in between my legs.

"Fuck y/n" I could feel his dick twitch so I pulled his dick even farther till it reached the back of my throat.

"fuck keep going like that and I'm gonna cum way faster"

"yeah just like that yes fuck I'm-"

"Hey, Sis!- Oh God!'' Jason said running out the door. Both looking at each embarrassed that he had walked in on his sister and teammate getting it on. Pushing off each other and put on my clothes mouthing "sorry" walking out the door to my traumatized brother.

"I can't look at you!"

"Jason you have to realize that you and Nicole aren't the only ones having sex.''

"I j..just get him out of here y/n.''

next time a thing called lock the door meant a lot to you.