Why? Pt. 2

Words: 863

Warnings: None

Y/n's P.O.V

I wake up with a major pain in my stomach so I get up, go to the bathroom and vomit. Joe instantly comes to the bathroom and holds my hair back whilst rubbing my back gently.

''What's wrong??'' Joe asks sweetly after I flush the toilet and wash my mouth.

''I-I don't know..'' I sniff picking up my toothbrush then starting to brush my teeth.

''Maybe you ate something on the plane?'' Joe asks standing beside me looking at me in the mirror, I shrug.

Joe leaves the bathroom leaving the door open. 

I finish brushing my teeth about 2 minutes later. As I walk into the lounge room still in my pyjamas I see that Joe was sitting on the sofa texting. He was wearing nothing but only his black Calvin Kelin boxers. I was wearing a simple white crop top with a pair of baby pink shorts.

''Who are you texting?'' I smile cuddling into Joe's shoulder.

''Jack'' He says instantly looking at me for a second then goes back to texting.

''Uh Joe?'' I ask.

''Hm?'' He replies

''Wh-Why did jack try getting me drunk exactly?'' I question with a slight concern.

''Well, from what I've seen in the chat he tried hooking up with you by getting you drunk because I brought you to the club with me'' He tells me.

''Oh...'' I mumble underneath my breath ''What are you two talking about now??'' 

''Well, He keeps trying to defend himself saying that we're a mistake and that you and him should be together not me and you and like, I can't cope with this boy anymore'' Joe says putting his phone down on the coffee table and holding his head in his hands.

''Joee, we aren't a mistake. Jack is just i don't know mad? I don't even know how he would be mad because we should be mad at him but just, let him cool down. You two will have to talk when we're back in the UK.'' I tell him hugging him from the side smiling at him. ''Just...Don't let him bring you down okay?'' I smile. He nods.

A couple of minutes later, approximately an hour later I felt the urge of a vomit coming up my throat. I quickly wriggle out of Joe's grip (We were sitting on the sofa cuddling) and run to the bathroom. I open the toilet lid and instantly when the toilet lid was open I vomit. (Not giving detail cuz I'm gonna vomit myself)

Soon Joe rushed into the bathroom and once again Joe holds back my hair so it's not in the way while I do so.

Eventually, Joe spoke ''We have to go to the doctors to check this out...'' He tells me.

''it's nothing urgent...i'll be fine'' I reply getting up and washing my mouth.

''We're going to get it check tomorrow and you're not denying, we're leaving it at that. We're going to the doctors tomorrow full stop'' He says looking into my eyes leaning against the door frame.

''Fine'' I mumble walking back into the lounge room with Joe.

We were watching a movie, to be more specific, the notebook. The movie didn't make me cry but I did make me sad. Very sad. I was so concentrated on the movie, when i went into snapchat I saw that Joe posted a picture. (below)

Looking closely at the photo he was looking directly at me in the photo

Looking closely at the photo he was looking directly at me in the photo. I didn't even notice when he took his phone off the coffee table in front of us, must've been very concentrated on the movie I lost realisation. 

''Joe? Did you tell your viewers that we're on a small holiday?'' I question.

''No I didn't, I really didn't want to. We're not here for too long so it's not that they're going to find out unless we run into a fan and they post a picture blah blah blah seen them in Spain blah blah blah y'know'' He says laughing.

''Yeah I guess'' I simply reply.

We continued on with the movie when I decided that I'd text Jack and see what he as to say for himself.

Y/n: So? Got anything to tell me?

Jack: Uhh...No?

Y/n: You sure? Cause I heard you tried hooking up with me but before that getting me very drunk -.-

Jack: Oh....How did you find out?

Y/n: There's a person called my boyfriend

Jack: Oh...I'm sorry I just..

Y/n: Didn't want me there? Want me and Joe to never have gotten together? Hm?

Jack:...

Y/n: If your goal is to break up Joe and I then you're better off not talking to me.

Then he said nothing...It just said that he read it. Because like if that's what he's trying to do, then he's not going to achieve because I'm not getting to go out with anyone except Joe.

I show Joe the messages and he just hugs me.

The day ended off with a load of hugs and cuddled and letting out all of our feelings...

(WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS WRONG WITH Y/N?! ANY CONCERNS ABOUT WHY SHE MIGHT BE VOMITING SO OFTEN? COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG :D AND PART 3 TOMORROWWWWW AND MAYBE 4 TOOOOOO. Might write an imagine now. But not pt.3 if this. I'm writing that tomorrow, or am I? ;) )