Caspar

(It's going to be a short one but im writing another one right now!)

Words: 260

Warnings: 1 curse word.

Y/n's P.O.V

''CASPAR WHAT IS THAT YOU JUST SENT ME!?'' Joe shouted from upstairs where the lounge was.

''What?'' I ask looking at Caspar who was turning off his phone and putting it to the side and looks at me embarrassed.

''What??'' I ask once again looking into his eyes.

Joe comes running down the stairs and jumps onto the bed.

''CASPAR WHY ARE U SENDING ME NUDES OF WEIRD WOMEN I DON'T KNOW??'' Joe asks Caspar shoving the phone into his face and showing it to me gently passing me his phone over.

''Caspar what the fuck?'' I laugh.

''I-I was bored, OK?'' he tried defending himself which makes it worse and myself and Joe just laugh more at how stupid Caspar was acting.

''C-C-as-p-par why?'' I say still laughing at the same time.

''I SAID I WAS BOREDDDD'' He whines and walks out of the bedroom we were in.

Joe and I fall back onto the bed and laugh uncontrollably.

''Show me them again'' I ask Joe and he gives me his phone.

I laugh more and give Joe his phone back.

~~~

Somehow we end up cuddling in the end. Joe was leaning on the headboard of the bed body spread out straight and I was spread out straight head on his chest. 

Every now and then Joe would whisper cute in my ear and I'd either smile or blush hard.

about an hour later we both fall asleep. At one point too we undressed.

Although when I was about to fall asleep I remembered, Caspar.