Prank

Words: 1496

Warnings: None

(The info bar will not always be in place)

Y/n's P.O.V

I had just finished editing my new footage for my Main YouTube channel and decided to go out shopping for things i'd need for the collab I was doing with Jack later on. Mostly I'd buy things for the video a day before or so but yesterday I was a little busy with meetings so I kind of couldn't. So when I was going out today to get everything I needed to be focused so I didn't buy some random thing that wasn't relevant to the video so I really really had to focus so I buy everything I need for this video; since this is going to be a challenge video.

I did leave Joe alone in the flat and I honestly don't know what he might be up to whilst im at the shops getting everything. I am slightly worried. I just forgot about it and got out of the uber and went into the shops to go and get everything. Joe did tell me that Caspar is supposed to come later on and they were going to record a collab for Joe's channel because they needed the background perfect as they are saying.

After shopping for literally hours, I had picked out everything that I needed and for 100% i had everything because I went around the shop like 5 times looking at every single thing because last time I was getting things for mine and Oli's collab I forgot to get a couple of things and then I had to go all the way back to the shops and get everything that I forgot to buy. 

So with my bags walking outside of the shop waiting for my uber. Soon the uber arrived and now on my way back to the apartment, unaware of the prank Joe was preparing for me.

Joe's P.O.V

  When arriving at the store I quickly get out my vlogging camera and start to film.  "We're at the store, picking out a theme for this prank. I can tell it'll be a nasty one." I say while smirking at the camera as I walk, looking at the selection of women's products. ''Caspar what do you think about my idea for this prank?? Then I stop and point the camera at him he looks at the lens and shakes his head.  

''He's going absolute mental,'' Caspar pointed out.

''Ayy I can't be that bad'' I make sure to switch the camera back and forth between the both of us as we speak.

"It's messed up, trust me." He says with a final nod then looking around at products in the store.

  "Just imagine what the lady at the counter will think when we pull up with dozens of packages of these bad boys," I hold up a box of maxi-pads and chuckle, turning the camera to Caspar.  

''Like I said before; he lost his marbles'' Caspar said ''It's not the first time'' 

I chuckled. After filming me throwing in plenty of boxes, I head to the checkout, getting strange looks. 

"We'd better hurry to set this up before she gets back," I speak to the camera as Caspar wheels the cart back to its spot. 

"I'm sorry y/n, for what we're about to do, it's all Joe's idea,'' Caspar says to the camera then looks away. 

Y/n's P.O.V

Gathering everything I head into the apartment to see both Joe and Caspar filming, probably a Q&A video. But as I walk past them and notice they become quiet. Pushing the strange moment aside, you head up the steps to my office and place everything on the desk so I can sort it out properly in a little while. Flipping the light switch, I was greeted by no pranks whatsoever. For once. Phew.