Late night talks in bed

Words: 545

Warnings: None

Info: You could talk with him like that all night long if sleeping wasn't a thing. P.S. y/e/c = your eye color

Y/n's P.O.V

''Y/n?'' 

''Yea?'' I said looking up at Joe from his chest up.

''Are you tired?'' He asked.

''A  little bit, why?''

''We could go to bed??''

''Yea'' I said in a cutesi kind of tone whilst getting up, Joe following on into the bedroom. Joe catches up with me because I was in front of him and we both walked to the bedroom hand in hand.

We both walk into our bedroom and I strip into my Victoria Secret Bra and Undies and then walk into the walk-in closet to get some pyjama's to wear. 

I walk back out 10 minutes later wearing; 

I walked out of the closet and as I was walking out Joe whistled checking me out from top to bottom

''You lookin' goooood'' (I can't imagine him saying that tbh lol) He said taking off his sweatpants leaving him in Calvin Kelin boxers. Joe put his grey sweatpants somewhere at the other side of the room and then he laid down on the bed. After laying down he patted the spot beside him alarming me to lay down beside him.

I laid down beside him and he instantly brought me into his side and kissed my face all over.

''Joe stopp'' I blushed hiding my face in his chest.

''What if I do something else then?'' He said that then started tickling me and I cry in laughter straight away. I roll over on my back and Joe comes on top of me and continues to tickle me all over.

He continues to tickle me when I punch his arm playfully alarming him to stop and he does so then he comes off me and I continue laughing and laughing and he laughs too. We just lay there laughing which ended up of us two laying there in silence afterwards for over 20 minutes just staring at the ceiling.

Joe then made the move and turned to me which made me turn to him and he stared into my y/e/c and didn't say anything, he just....stared and smiled. I stared back into his ocean green eyes.

''My life has never been the same since I met you, you know that right?'' He said meaningfully brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smile.

'' I love that we met, I like it that nobody got you before I did.'' He smiled.

''You were the lucky one'' I smiled and fiddled with a piece of his dirty blonde hair. We stayed silent for a little bit.

''You know, every time we just stay silent and stare at eachother I just have no other thing to think about but you''

''This is random but the way you look every time I say goodbye makes it so hard for me to walk away from you.'' He said ''But its true though''

''I really love you y/n, you know that??''

''I really love you too Joseph'' I smiled burying my face in his chest then he wrapped his muscled arms around my whole body making me feel protected.