She's back

(TYSM @xJaz_18x FOR SUGGESTING THIS TO ME ON DISCORD YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND AND TYSM FOR NEARLY 700 READS. I WOKE UP AND NEARLY 700 READS. OMG HOWWWW!?)

Words: 1117

Warnings: Curse words

Joe's P.O.V

Today I was going to do a catch-up party kinda thing. So I texted Tanya, Jim, Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, Marcus, his girlfriend Stephanie, Jack, Conor, Josh, Oli and obviously y/n to be there. I went to Tesco's to get food drinks etc. 

I ended up paying 120 pounds. I don't know what I bought that was so expensive but I did. I just took what I wanted. I wasn't looking at the price. Stupid.

I put out all of the food, drinks and all that. It was 5 pm and everyone is was going to come at 7 pm. I asked y/n to be here early because I wanted her to be here early. Y/n knocked on my door at 5:07 pm and I jogged to the door to open it up for her. She walked int the living room and laughed. 

''What?'' I question her.

''This is what you call a catch-up party? Food on the coffee table and some drinks on the kitchen counter. Joe, you can do better.'' She tells me

''Well then you fix it up for me babe'' 

''Okay.'' She instantly takes all the door off the coffee tables and only leaves 2 on the coffee table and takes the rest on the kitchen counter and spreads everything out so they're not all squished together looking ridiculous. 

''You need more drinks. Do you have more drinks, Joe?'' I nod and pass over a few 2l bottles of Coke, Fanta, Pepsi and mountain dew. 

''Perfect'' she says.

~Everyones gets here ~

I instantly hear the one and only Marcus Butler with his 'Hellooooo' when y/n opened the door.

Everyone gets settled and soon most of the snacks are gone. Luckily y/n brought some over with her. 

Caspar on the ground, pretending to be a gorilla. ''What the fuck Caspar?'' I walk over to him and laugh. ''ZOE TOLD ME TO!!'' he shouts like a 5-year-old. I laugh and walk over to where Jack is stood. I was about to say something when there I hear the doorbell ring. Who could it be? I didn't invite anyone else.

Y/n P.O.V

Some knocked on the door. I was in the kitchen leaning on kitchen-counter talking to Zoe and Tanya. Joe goes over to the door and opens it and I see a skinny blonde haired girl. She was really beautiful. I don't know who she is. I've never seen her before. With Joe nor on her own. She walks in without even saying anything to Joe. 

''How the fuck did you find me!?'' Joe shouts looking at her ''And what the fuck are you wearing?!'' 

She was wearing very very short shorts almost showing her whole arse off and a very high belly-top showing off half her breasts. ''Though you missed me more Joseph'' She says coming into the living room and letting herself sit down. 

''Who told you where I live?!'' Joe shouts once again coming closer to her. Everyone is just staring at her including myself.

''Oh Joseph, I'll always know where my old boyfriend lives to give them a little visit'' she smirks getting up and getting closer and closer to Joe. She bit and stared into his eyes deeply. I'm still staring at Joe and her. Slowly tears forming in my eyes. ''You know Joe...I missed you...'' She gets even closer pressing her body against Joe's.

She then suddenly pressed her lips on Joes. Joe didn't seem to stop her. He just let her continue kissing him. Tears streaming down my face I run off into the bathroom. Caspar running after me. From what I saw Joe and the girl just kept eating their faces off. Joe didn't even react when I ran off.

I locked myself in the bathroom back pressed against the cold marble wall, hugging my legs and sobbing. Caspar keeps knocking but I don't react and keep sobbing loudly. I then hear  Zoë softly telling me to open the door but I just keep sobbing.

After about 20 minutes of sobbing still not opening the door, I hear Joe's voice.

''Y/n open the door, please. You've been in there for half an hour, please y/n'' He says softly.

''Go away Joe'' I sob.

''Please y/n. We need to talk.''

''We have nothing to talk about. You didn't even try to stop her from kissing you! You just kissed her back Joe! I thought you actually meant something to me. I thought you actually loved me Joe...But it doesn't seem like it anymore.'' I shout still sobbing to myself hugging my legs tightly.

''Y/n come out, please. I still love you. I'll explain everything. Please, y/n'' He says and I hear him sliding down the door now leaning his back against the door. ''Please'' I heard him say really quietly that I bearly heard him.

I slowly stand up look in the mirror and see my mascara all smudged streaming down my face in streams of black. I keep it like that because I want Joe to know that I was crying. I open the door and see Joe there sitting on the ground. Eyes bloodshot, dried tears down his face. 

''Y/n...Please listen me out''

''Just say what you have to- s-say Joe'' I sob looking down at my pale feet. 

''Okay, Y/n I was drunk. You saw the amount of alcohol I bought. Please believe me. It meant nothing. Please believe me y/n. I was really drunk.''

''That means you still are!'' I shout

''I know I know. But...'' He doesn't say anything after he said 'but'

''But what Joseph!? You don't have an explanation do you!?'' I shout storming out of the bathroom into the living room and see that slut sitting there on the sofa with a beer in her hand. I walk up to her and Slap her hard. Then storm out of the flat Caspar running after me.

''Y/n! Wait up!'' Caspar shouts from behind. 

''What do you want Caspar!?'' 

''Wait...I know Joe was a dick. But he loves you. I know that you're mad. I am on your side but just like. He loves you. Can I come with you? You need some cheering up?'' Caspar asks politely and I nod. ''Yay!'' Caspar squeals like a little girl.

Both Caspar and I walked home in the middle of the road laughing and messing. And from that day we became best friends. I didn't want to talk to Joe. But I had to stand up to him someday...

 But I had to stand up to him someday