Caspar's roommate pt.2

''Yeah yeah, im 23'' I laughed.  

''Our ages aren't far off each others'' He smiled

''Yea'' I smile back and look back at the Tv.

An hour later another movie started playing and Joe and I ended up in a really cuddly position. He was laid back on his side facing the tv and I was in front of him. His arm around my waist.

My eyes were about to shut when Joe whispered in my ear.

''Y/n?''

''Hm?'' I hummed half asleep.

''Goodnight'' He smiled against my back. I could feel him smiling. Cute.

''Night'' I smiled and my eyes instantly shut and I feel asleep straight away.

~morning~

Joe's P.O.V

Last night I enjoyed so much. Caspar left to go to bed early because he said he was tired but personally I don't think he was tired, he probably just wanted to leave Y/n and me alone.

Anyway, I saw that y/n was getting tired so I just wanted to left her know that I didn't mind if she did go to sleep. Soon she fell asleep from what I managed to figure out from her breathing.

I woke up with y/n laying on my stomach, her head on my chest hugging me. I didn't want to intrude her because she was still asleep. Honestly, I have no idea how we got into this position but I actually love it. Caspar should leave us alone more after ;)

About 10 minutes later y/n finally woke up and she was shocked to what position we were in.

''Ohh gosh im so sorry, i'll get off now'' She was in the middle of getting off when I spoke ''You don't have to if you're comfortable just stay, I don't mind'' I smiled.

''Are you sure though? I don't want it to be awkward in any way or like squish you in a way, i'm heavy..'' She smiled faintly.

''Im sure and yeah no it won't be awkward andd no you're not heavy at all! I don't know what you're talking about, you're so light! honestly. It's fine'' I smiled

''If you're sure'' 

''I'm sure''

We cuddle in that position for about an hour talking about random stuff when i decided to ask her.

''Y/n?''

''Yeah?''

''You know the way last night I asked you if you wanted to go out sometime?''

''I do yeah''

''Well what do you say about tomorrow? I'll take you out somewhere. A surprise.''

''I'd love that'' She smiled

I smiled and we continued to talk about all sorts of stuff and basically stayed on that Sofa for the whole day. We made Caspar bring us food. He didn't care about giving food to y/n so she didn't have to move but when i asked for him to bring me food he refused but somehow i forced him too, once he didn't want to bring it at all but y/n told him to get it in her calm tone and he brought it straight away. She literly makes him listen. I can't, how come she can. He better not like her in any way possible.

~Tomorrow~

Y/n was in the room she was staying in and I was in my room getting ready for our date if i can call it that. She probably is getting ready in hers too. I put on a simple white top, black skinny jeans and some good ol' old school vans. I done my fair in my everyday quiff but i done it neater than usual. I tried to look presentable, like never.

I come out of my room and at the same time y/n comes out too. She looked beautiful. She had a pastel pink sweater belly top followed along with some ripped skinny jeans, white converse, casual looking makeup and her hair in a messy bun. Honestly, for me messy buns are nice. Girls may say they do them in their hair when they're not bothered to do their hair but i think they look very nice. They don't look messy at all.

She walked over to you and said

''Lets go?'' She walked surprisendly close to you and touched your chin walking by.

''Like never'' I smirked and followed her.

(Won't be continuing this. Hope you liked it anyway!! <333)