You're drunk pt. 1

(I don't know why but I'm upset with the song above. I really should've been born in the 90s. I wish I was.)

Words: 858

Warnings: None

Joe's P.O.V

I was going to go out with my mates. I asked y/n if she wanted to tag along but she declined and said to enjoy the boys night. I told her that I wouldn't get that drunk. I mean, I'll try. But I always lose control when I'm at clubs.

Jack told me that'd he'd come by an uber to collect me from mine and y/n's shared flat. He was going to be here at 8 pm, so I'm just going to get dressed and everything half an hour earlier.

I walk into the living room and see y/n sitting on the sofa scanning through her social media. I walk over to her and sit down beside her wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

''Well Joesph?''

''Y/n so as you know I'm going out tonight with the boys, andd...... I said I wouldn't get that drunk.'' She nodded ''But as you know I kinda lose control when I start drinking. Like I'm not an alcoholic, it's just that when I'm partying I just keep drinking and like I don't know if I can promise that I'll be at least 50% sober.'' 

''Oh, okay. As long as nothing happens that would mean I'd have to hate you.'' She smiles kissing me on the cheek. 

''I'll try my best to not get as drunk as I usually do when we go to clubs,'' I reply and she nods.

It was now 7:50 pm and I was about to put on my shoes and stand outside for a little bit when Jack knocks on the door. At least I think it was Jack. 

It was.

We both get into the uber and Jack is joking around with the boys that I'd get drunk and find myself another chick. I just ignored them and stared down at my shoes. 

''You alright Joe mate?'' Conor asks looking at what I was looking at.

''Y-yeah I'm fine'' I look up and smile. Conor gives me a dirty look and joins back into the conversation with the rest of the boys. I wasn't talking with them but I was listening. 

Jack must've thought I was lost in thought so he was talking about me and y/n. (Ik its y/n and I but idc) 

''Don't yous think Joe and y/n are a bit like, Like they spend too much time together and are very cheesy? Like when I used to go out with this girl, every time I went to the club with yous I'd always like hook up with one at the club'' Jacks says in a jokingly tone. (I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JACK. I LIKE HIS VIDEOS AND I DONT MEAN HES A FUCKBOY I USED USED HIM FOR THIS. I DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING)

I look up at Jack in the eyes and say ''Because I don't cheat, I respect women'' I look away staring back at my shoes again. I then just hear them mumbling something but I didn't exactly hear what they were saying.

We soon get to the club we were going to and I didn't really speak to any of the boys except Caspar. 

When we first started getting drinks and shots (Ik its the same thing) I only had some whiskey and some other alcohols. I didn't feel like drinking much tonight. 

While dancing and chatting with Caspar a few girls came up to me and started pressing themselves against me and I just stepped back and they'd notice and leave to go to Jack or someone.

Y/n P.O.V (AFTER JOE LEFT THE FLAT)

Joe just left and I was just watching some kind of movie I found on Netflix. I was spread on the sofa eating a lot of snacks. Probably gained like 10 pounds considering the amount I ate.

Joe's been gone for like 2 hours now and I was still in the living room watching movies. I didn't know what to do so I went to bed at 9 pm. I went to go and get a shower and 30 minutes later came out (Hopefully I don't need to explain what you do in the shower) to see a text from Joe asking if I was okay and I replied with a simple 'yes I'm fine'.

I lay in bed covering myself up to my hips with the covers and just scroll through my phone and watch youtube for the next 3 hours.

Joe's P.O.V 

It's about midnight and I'm partly drunk partly sober.

I was about to tell the boys that I'm going to be heading off home when a girl comes over to me;

''Hey handsome, you here alone?'' She asks smirking up at me. 

''Uh- I'm actually here with a few mates...yeah'' I tell her trying to walk past her but she doesn't let me.

''Why do you wanna leave me so bad cutie?'' She smiles not letting me pass.

''Just, let me pass?'' I look at her annoyed

(Part 2 tomorrow))