Surprise!

Words: 476

Warnings: None

It was Y/n birthday, you were turning 23 today. You and Joe were together for 2 years now and Joe never forgot about a special occasion like this.

Y/n was laying in bed looking through her friends snapchats, then she see's Joe's snap saying ''Off on a secret mission this morning'' 

I didn't really know what he meant so I just shrugged it off. 

About 10 minutes later I decide to get up and have a quick shower. Once I get out of the shower I do my daily makeup routine and change into some comfy clothes because I wasn't planning on doing anything today really.

You go downstairs and make some pancakes for breakfast (Or something else if you want) and watch Tv while eating. You then get a text from Joe.

Joe: Happy birthday babe! Hope you're having a great day so far. I'll be over at your place later on so we can celebrate your birthday ye? Love you xx

Y/n: Thank youuuu, and I am indeed this even made my day better, and alright I wasn't planning on doing anything today anyway. Love you too xx

Joe's texts instantly make me smile, he always knows how to make me happy.

I watch Tv for another hour and suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I groan quietly to myself and lazily get up to open the door. I look through the peephole and see Joe standing there in front of the door.

I instantly open and hug him tight.

''Heyy someone missed me huh?'' he laughs hugging back tightly.

''Obviously, who wouldn't miss this man right here?'' I giggle tearing apart our hug.

Joe walks inside and I follow him along closing the door but he interrupts me whilst I lock it.

''Leave it open, I'm gonna be getting something in a second.'' Y/n nods.

''Y/n you trust me right?''

''I do ye, Joe! I do trust you to the maximum''

''If you trust me then put this bandana around your eyes and don't cheat, I'll be right back and you don't look, alright?'' Y/n just nods in response.

Shortly I hear a lot of footsteps and things being placed down, but I hear no voices. I'm kind of getting anxious about what's going on. I obviously just Joe but I really want to know what on earth is going on.

''You can take it off love'' Joe says and I instantly take it off look around and see everyone.

''SURPRISE!'' Everyone of my friends was here Zoe, Caspar, Oli, Jack, Conor and all of them.

''Oh my god Joe! Thank you!'' Y/n runs up to Joe and wraps her legs around his waist and puts her head on his shoulder. ''I love you'' she mumbles so only he can hear.

''I love you too Y/n'' he whispers back

(Hopefully, you guys liked this imagine! This is one of the longest ones I've done, and I'm really proud of it I guess. I really enjoy writing these and like most people will not even read this but just go to the next imagine, I do it myself so I completely understand :) )