Night out

Words:2133

Warnings: Violence & some sexual action & heavy language.

Y/n's P.O.V

I was currently in the bathroom doing the last touches to my make-up when Joe leans against the door frame and looks at the mirror where you could see the front of my face. I look back at him and laugh looking down.

''What?'' I laugh.

''Nothing, can I not come to the bathroom and see how's my girlfriend doing?'' He comes behind me and wraps his arms around me from the back.

''You can but-'' He cuts me off ''But what?'' He smirks kissing my neck from the back.

''Joee stopp'' I giggled trying to push his face away with my hands, my body still facing the mirror.

''I won't'' he smirks at me starting to kiss my neck again. Leaving a couple of hickeys on both sides.

''Joe, I won't kiss you for a whole week if you don't stop right now'' I laugh turning my head around looking into his eyes.

''Meanie'' He gives me a playful-annoyed look and walks out of the bathroom.

I laugh at his silliness and continue doing my make-up.

About 25 minutes later I finally finish up my makeup and start leaving the bathroom. I walk over to my closet to find something to wear for the club.

I eventually decide on;

~

When my hair and clothes are put on and done I walk into the lounge and Joe is all dressed sitting on the sofa, eyes glued on his phone.

''Joe? Are we gooooing?'' I question looking at him in the eyes.

''Oh ye, coming now'' He stands up, turns off the tv and walks over to the door with me to put our shoes on. I put on my black heels I bought the other day and Joe puts on his black vans. Joe calls an uber and it was supposed to arrive in about 10 minutes.

~~~

When the uber arrived to collect us Joe got in one side I got into the other.

While getting there Joe was texting Caspar about something he didn't want to tell me about. Suspicious.

Joe's P.O.V

I was texting about the ''Joe and Caspar Hit the road US'' and I didn't really want to tell y/n about it just yet. I didn't really wanna make her sad. I don't have to go until 2 weeks so im going to tell her like in a week time or so.

Back to Y/n's P.O.V

We got to the club and we thanked the driver and Joe paid him.