Photoshoot

(A/N before I start this imagine I'd like to thank you all for 530 reads. Thank you so much <3)

Words:

Warnings: None

Today Joe was having a photo shoot for his Sugg life clothing (A/n you know the hoodies, t-shirts & all) and Joe wanted me to be involved. ''Y/n you're helping me take photo's ye?'' 

''Yeah yeah, I'm just going to eat something real quick then we can go to the photoshoot''

''alright no rush''

I have a small nibble on a protein bar and tell Joe that I'm ready to go. I got into the passenger seat and Joe drove to our destination. (You can choose wherever you want them to have the photo shoot it's your choice) The whole car journey was filled with singing and laughing.

We eventually got to our destination and we both got out of the car. We walked over to where we were taking the photos and we were told that I'd be not bad looking if I was on Joe's back. I was scared because I thought that I was too heavy. ''B-But aren't I a bit too heavy?'' I ask whilst looking deep into Joe's eyes. 

''Not at all! You're as light as a feather!'' Joe says checking you out from top to bottom. You just laugh and look down at your legs.

''Put that on in there'' Joe tells me giving me a t-shirt and a zip-up hoodie

''Put that on in there'' Joe tells me giving me a t-shirt and a zip-up hoodie. You go into the building where Joe told you to go in and change and you did so. You change as fast as possible and come out leaving the top you had on before in your backpack you brought with you. You also brought a pair of white converse so I'd go with the outfit that Joe was wearing.

''Awhh we're twins! And I'll tell you this, you keep the t-shirt and zip-up hoodie and we can go somewhere like this someday. Not that if I wasn't going to give you any merch or mine but you know'' Joe laughs awkwardly. 

''Thank youuu babe'' I kiss his cheek and he blushes.

''Awwhhhh someones blushing, someones blushing'' I repeat;

''I wasn't blushing!'' He turns around hiding his face and I hug him.

''Yeah okay, you 'didn't'' I smile. ''Now, let's get this photoshoot done and over with then we can go home cuddle?'' He nods. ''Duh'' I reply almost straight away. 

So cuddling is like our routine now, we get back home after a long day then we lay down on the sofa or bed and just cuddle watching Netflix.

We do a couple of photos each in different positions. (Sounds wrong, dirty minded ppl will understand) 

~In the car~

''Joeeee'' 

''Yea?'' he replies.

''Can I put on Christmas songs? pleaseeeee?'' 

''Y/n, it just turned January. Are you missin' Christmas already?'' He asks. I nod.

''Okay, but I'm gonna tell you this. You are littery turning into Zoe. I mean it'' he says.

''I know, I know I am''

''She taught you too much'' Joe says putting his hand on my thigh. ''I'm glad of what she taught me'' I giggle. ''Just put on the Christmas playlist Joeee'' I moan

~At home~

''Y/nnnn'' Joe smirks whilst entering our bedroom. I was there spread on the bed going through my phone. ''Yea?'' I look up not knowing what he wanted. ''Remeber what you told me?'' he reminds me. ''well I didn't promise anything, it's just that you asked me if I wanted to and I agreed. So it isn't much of a promise is it?''

''Well yea butt y/nnnn'' he starts acting like a 5-year-old asking for a lollipop. ''Fine! Com'ere Joseph'' ''YAY!'' he shouts jumping on the bed almost instantly. 

''You're such a child Joseph'' I comment ''Your child though''

We cuddle and watch Netflix until like god knows when.

Joe's P.O.V

We were watching Netflix when y/n fell asleep. I put the covers on her slightly tanned boy and turn off my laptop and put it on my bedside table. I kiss her forehead goodnight thinking she's asleep but I hear a small giggle escape y/n's lips. I just laugh quietly and go to sleep.

(TYSM FOR NEARLY 600 READSSS XOX)