Cape Town Pt. 3

Words: 755

Warnings: None

Today myself and the boys were going to the beach close to our house. We were all still in bed and Joe's arms were wrapped around my waist tightly. I was trying to get up to get a shower put Joe pulled me back and groaned. ''Babe, it's 10 am and we're going to the beach at 11:30 am ye? That's what Caspar said yesterday so I want to be ready'' I say.

''10 more minutes please?'' Joe asks in his morning raspy voice. ''Fine but only 10 minutes Mr Sugg'' I tell him getting comfortable in bed. ''I love it when you call me that'' He winks.

~

''Joe! It's been 20 minutes, I'm getting up now, you better too'' I tell him this time getting out of bed though he still pulled me back I got out of his grip and he groans. ''Joe get up''

''Okay fine, I'll wake you up in a half an hour ye?'' He nods. I go to the bathroom to have a shower (I don't need to explain what to do in the shower do I?) I got out of the shower, dried myself and wore :

 I go to the bathroom to have a shower (I don't need to explain what to do in the shower do I?) I got out of the shower, dried myself and wore :

I also don't my casual everyday make-up. It was now 11:04 am so I decided to go and wake Joe up. I enter our room and Joe's still sleeping. I nudge him kneeling down on the bed with one knee. ''Joe, babe come on you gotta get up now'' He turns over and groans. ''Joe at least put these shorts on, you're laying on the bed in only boxers and no shirt'' I pass him a pair of shorts that he brought with him. He takes then and slides the only pulling up his hip. ''We're leaving in 26 minutes Joe so you better get your shit together,'' I tell him leaving the room and going downstairs to where could hear Caspar and the other talking.

''Hey'' I say and they all turn around and check me out from top to bottom I just simply say ''Stop guys'' and walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. ''Is Joe still in bed?'' Jack asks looking directly at my breasts.''Y-Yeah..'' I reply taking a banana from the kitchen counter and I go into the living room to watch some Tv before we go. Jack just nodded in agreement.

As I got bored watching some kind of news that was on the Tv Joe walks in wearing the shorts I gave him this morning and a grey pair of flip-flops. ''Now you're ready?'' I ask him

''Yeah, took a quick shower and kept the shorts you gave me'' He tells me and I nod. 

~~At the beach

We were all at the beach. I was laid down on a towel on the warm sand trying to get a tan. The boys were doing something but I don't really know what they were doing. I do know that Joe was laid down beside me looking at the ocean trying to get a tan as well.

About 10 minutes later I feel someone picking me up. I look at who it was and i see Joe holding my waist. He picks me up properly and I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts running to the sea and I let out silent squeals. I wrap my arms around his neck and look at where we're going. Well, I knew where we were going but I was looking at like the area we were going to if you know what I mean.

Joe reached the ocean and I got all soaked. ''Joe!'' I shout jokingly. ''You wouldn't survive without doing something to me on a holiday would you?'' I laugh. ''That's a fact right there'' He smiles. 

I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. The water was up belly-button. We press our foreheads on each others looking into each other's eyes and smile. 

''I love you'' He says placing his lips on mine. The kiss lasted 20 seconds, at least. While kissing we heard the boys saying ''ooooh'' and all that. When we took our lips from each other I said ''I love you too Joseph Graham Sugg'' He smiled.

Then our lips connect again.

(HOWS THAT?! IT TOOK ME ALL DAY TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE I WAS UP AND DOWN, I WAS DOING THIS, THEN I LEFT IT AND WENT AND DONE SOMETHING ELSE AND IT WAS LIKE THAT FROM 9 AM UNTIL 8 PM AS IN RIGHT NOW)