Work

Words:712

Warnings: Couple of curse words (or 1 im not sure)

Info: You work all day and come back home to this \/

Y/s/n; your ship name 

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been such a long day of work today, honestly. When you're at work your day seems to go on forever! And I mean, FOREVER. I was about to open mine and Joe's Flat door but beforehand I heard a load of shouting and cursing.

''FUCK!!'' I heard a familiar voice curse. I chuckled and opened the door instantly after the curse was said. I quietly enter the flat and close the door quietly. I take off my shoes and put them to the side then I hang my coat on the hanger.

I started walking in the direction of the lounge when Joe appeared in front of me. I smile and look him in the eyes.

''Hey um y/n? Would you mind popping into Tesco's real quick and get us some bears? We kinda ran out'' Joe asked.

''Are you actually serious? I just came back from god knows how many hours of work and i come home to 'y/n can you go to Tesco's and get us more beer?''' I complain

''Sor-'' I paused him.

''No, im not getting yous beer.'' I storm off into mine and Joe's bedroom and slam the door behind me. Whilst storming off I heard Joe sigh.I change out of my working clothes into some comfier clothes then I lean on the headboard of the bed and scroll through my phone for quite a bit.

2 hours later there's a knock on the door and I just ignore it and continue scrolling through social media. Without any permission I see Joe walking into the room slowly from the corner of my eyes. He walked in slowly and closed the door beside him. He sighed and walked over to where I was laid and sat down on the bed not too far away from me.

''Hey....'' He sighed deeply.

I ignore him and continue looking at my phone screen, but I was still listening.

''Y/n'' He sighed once again. ''I didn't mean it to sound like that. I just-  I just like, we were having a hangout with the boys and I was a little drunk. I'm so sorry. I really am. I made Jack and Conor go and get them by the way'' He laughed slightly then stopped almost instantly.

''It's fine, I kind of overreacted too so I guess im sorry too.''

''But I do understand why you did overreact, im sorry as well''

We both smile and Joe leaves closing the door behind him.

A couple of minutes later Joe came back into our bedroom.

''Hey do you want to come to the lounge and watch a movie with myself and the boys?'' He asked me looking down at me with a smile.

''Sure what are you guys watching?'' I asked smiling back at Joe.

''The Conjuring'' He smirked.

''oh..no thanks'' I say.

''Come on y/n, don't be scared. I'll be there. Im guessing you'd be scared at night mostly huh? And you're probably going to be scared for the next month....But please come on. I'll be there pleaseee'' Joe pleased me now sitting down on the bed beside me.

''Fine'' I sigh and stand up and follow Joe into the lounge.

''Ayyy'' All the boys say checking me out from top to bottom. Joe gives them a death glare and they all look away instantly. Caspar turns on the movie on Netflix and I instantly hid under the blanket I've brought with me. I also brought blankets and pillows for everyone else so everyone could cuddle into something or hide under it. But I doubt any of them will do any of that. 

Halfway through the movie, I ended up sitting on Joe's lap facing him face to face and hugging him my arms around his torso and my head on his chest.

''Awhh you guys y/s/n is real! Cuteeee'' Caspar says looking over at Joe.

''We've been together for 6 months....''