Cape Town Pt. 4

Words: 998

Warnings: Smut

You've been in Cape Town Africa for about 5 days now. Throughout this whole day, yourself and Joe were watching movies downstairs in the living room while the boys were messing about in the pool. 

It was now 7 pm and Joe wanted to go to the pool to hang out with the rest of the boys. So you and Joe went outside onto the balcony thing. As you walk onto the balcony you see the table full of empty bottles of beer. 

As soon as you went out Joe already had a glass of Whiskey so you just got your phone out and took a picture cause why not? As I take the photo I see Conor leaning against the barriers with a funny look on his face so I just laugh after I take the photo. They ask me why I'm laughing and I just said that I was laughing at the photo and when I showed them they laughed too. Though I didn't find it funny.

~~10 pm

''Joe let's go to bed come on'' I tell him practically pulling his arm where the door was. Joe wasn't that drunk. He only had a shot of vodka and that one whiskey glass. So he was 95% sober. ''Okay ye, let's go. I'll see ye lads in the morning'' He tells the boys then we go to our room.

''Y/n are u even tired?'' he asks me taking his shirt off. ''I'm not, no, I just wanted to go to bed with you'' I reply and he nods getting into bed with me. I was already changed into a pair of white shorts and a white crop top. ''Can we watch something? Please? I'm not tired'' I ask sweetly.

''Yeah sure'' Joe gets his laptop and turns on Netflix. ''What do you wanna watch?'' Joe asks scrolling through Netflix when I see a movie I have never seen and the cover looked interesting ''That'' I point out not touching Joe's laptops laptop screen. ''Paul?'' He questions and I nod. (If you've never seen the movie 'Paul' I'd recommend you watch it. You can watch it for free on this link here ---> https://www.cda.pl/video/53889402        P.s. it's in English) 

We were about forty-five minutes into the movie when Joe decided to start leaving light kisses down your neck. Wanting to watch the movie you moved your head slightly to the right, eyes not leaving attention from the movie. But that didn't stop him. His arms around your waist tightened slightly as he pulled you back to him.             

''Joe'' I said trying to sound serious but it came out like a small giggle ''Stop it Joe''                          ''Stop what?'' he asked trying to act innocent like if he's not trying something. ''I'm trying to watch the movie Joe'' you tell him staring at the laptop screen. ''Fine'' he said ''I'll stop''

He did stop, but only for five minutes. When he started again, it was as innocent as neck kisses. This time his hand reached up your crop top slowly inching up closer and closer. His hands cupped your breasts through your bra and you once again turned around and gave Joe an annoyed look. ''It'll help you relax'' He said as he gave you a quick peck on the lips. ''So just lay back on the bed'' (By the way they were leaning on the bed's leaning thing yknow)                       ''Joe'' you said in a quiet tone. You were actually looking forward to what Joe had planned to 'relax' you. But you didn't want him to know that. 

''Sh...'' he says lying you down and placing himself on top of you. He placed soft and sweet kisses on your lips before quickly undressing you left in your bra and panties. Reaching behind you he unclipped your bra and threw it across the room. Joe started massaging your breasts with his left hand while his right hand moved down to pull your panties down your legs. 

He brought his head up back to your for a quick sweet kiss before lowering himself down to place his head in between your thighs. He started off with just soft kisses up and down the inside of your thigh before moving those kisses to your (cough*) Vagina. (cough*) He brought his hand and pushed two fingers into you while his lips found your clit and took it in his mouth. His finger started off at a slow pace causing you to let out small quiet moans that got louder and louder as he picked up pace. He pumped his fingers in at a steady pace as his lips continued to attack your clit giving you maximum pleasure. All the feeling being too much for you to handle you felt yourself letting go with Joe's name falling out of your lips along with a series of moans. Joe leaned against the beds' headboard (I GOOGLED IT) and send you a cheeky smile.                       ''More relaxed?'' He asked with a smirk.                                                                                                          ''You're a dork Joseph'' you said rolling your eyes. ''But I guess I'm lucky enough to call you my dork''

''Hopefully, no one heard us, well you'' you say. ''I doubt, they're all really drunk, even if they did. They'd forget'' Joe told me. 

''Can we go to sleep now?'' You ask making a cute face so Joe had to agree ''yeah okay fine''

We cuddle and then soon fall asleep in each other's arms.

{HAPPY JANUARY 1ST WOOP WOOP.It's 2018 FINALLY YAY! The mature year when 2018 gets alot of responsibilities. Get it because 20-18. When you're 18 you do what u want to live on your own if you wan to...ye. I WASN'T GOING TO MAKE A PART FOUR TO THIS BUT I DID CAUSE I HAD A REALLY GOOD IDEA OF WHAT I COULD DO. ALSO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS TO WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE AN IMAGINE ABOUT I'D BE GLAD TO SO LEAVE YOUR REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS THING DOWN BELOW C: }