7 inches

(I know this ones short but I just had an idea what to write, ty for reading. Well have fun reading)

Words: 534

Warnings: None

Joe's P.O.V

*Recording a video*

''How longs your willy Joe'' Jack asks looking up from his phone to Joe.

''That's a question y/n has to answer. Y/n! Come here for a second babe'' I shout to y/n who was in the lounge room.

''What's up Joe?'' She asks standing in the door frame.

''Sit down, come on'' I tell her and she gives me a confused look then comes down and sits in between me and Jack.

''Jack ask her the question'' I tell Jack.

''Okay, so. Y/n, How long is Joe's willy'' Jack laughs looking at y/n from his phone.

''Uhh, what kind of question is this...'' She looks at me because I know that she doesn't want to answer this. ''Well, to me its about 4 inches'' She speeds out of the room laughing outside the door.

''NO IT'S NOT Y/N! IT'S LIKE 10'' I say sarcastically and walk out to y/n and Jack gets the camera.

''Y/nnn, it's bigger than that come onnn'' I pin her to the wall. ''Jack, bye. Stop recording. Go watch some tv in the lounge. Now.'' I demand.

He then puts the camera back on the tripod in the room we were filming in then goes to the lounge room to watch something on tv, and probably eat all my candy. Great.

''What?'' She laughs biting her lip.

''We both know well its like,  definitely 7 inches,'' I tell her smirking.

''You wish'' She laughs.

''Wanna see!?'' I laugh trying to scare her that im going to pull my knob out and show her.

''NO!'' 

''You didn't say that last night'' I smirk kissing her neck leaving hickeys purposely.

''Joe stop! You have to film that video''

''I'll only stop if you join in for the rest''

''Fine''

~~~ 

''Y/n!! THEY WANT YOU AND JOE TO KISS ON CAMERA! LIKE A PROPER KISS. A KISS LIKE IF YOU DIDN'T SEE JOE FOR A MONTH OR LONGER OR VISA VERSA'' jack shouts into my ear.

''Ouch'' I say touching my ear with my hand.

''Sorry''

''Well then, y/n come here. I'm going to kiss you like if I didn't see you in 4 months.'' I say.

''Isn't that how u kiss me all the time?'' She says shyly.

''Yous are too cute you guysss'' Jack aw's

''You sound like Caspar'' I say and y/n agrees.

I was looking the way y/n's body was facing when she turned to me from looking at Jack I instantly went for the kiss. From what I felt it was extremely passionate.

After 3 minutes I break the kiss to take a breathe.

''Wowww'' Jack says.

Y/n hides her face in my shoulder and hugs my body with her two hands and both her legs sitting on my lap. I love when she sits in this position on me (Sounds wrong eh?)

Jack does the outro because it was a video for his channel.  And yeaaa that day ended off of us sitting in the living room (all 3 of us) watching horror movies. Y/n was extremely scared the whole time so her face was dug into my chest, She was sitting on my lap and every now and then she'd peek to see what's going on, on the tv.