Aeroplane cuteness

Words: 706

Warnings: None

Info: Joe's just too cute ya'll.

Joe's P.O.V

''Goodevenin' everybody. Sorry that im really quiet because im trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake y/n up because she's still asleep after yesterday. And also because y/n decided that she wanted to get a nap at 5 pm and she's still sleeping'' I say to the vlogging camera.

''Anyways today we're flying over to... L.A. I believe because of meeting y/n and I have to attend. I haven't even packed at all so this is going to be a hard morning for me. I'm pretty sure y/n already has packed as she always packs the day before. I think our flight is a-''

''Joe will you shut up, please? Im trying to sleep here'' Y/n groans burying her head in the pillow.

''But y/n babe you need to get up for our flight to L.A...'' I say my head facing towards y/n and the camera facing the side of my face (if that makes sense?)

''What times our flight?'' She asked leaning up a little.

''10 pm'' i said

''What time is it now?'' she questioned.

''8 pm, and if you don't get up now we'll be late for our flight and never get to those meetings we gotta attend, ever,'' I replied

''Okay okay, five more minutes?'' She pleased

''Only five more minutes'' I said walking closer to our bed and facing the camera towards y/n.

''Isn't she cute when she's sleepy?'' I whisper to the camera.

''Then come cuddle with meeeeee''

I turn off my camera and lay down on the bed beside y/n. She wraps her arms around my torso and snuggles her head on my neck as she gives me a peck on the lips. I put my arms around her back and tangle our feet. Y/n is actually such cute! Everytime we cuddle we'd lay there, our arms around eachother once in a while I'd whisper into her ear how much I love her or something else cute. She's just so adorable.

~Heathrow Airport~

Y/n's P.O.V

Joe is actually such a sweetheart. When we cuddled I think I might've fallen asleep. And when I was packing last night I don't think I did pack everything but when I did wake up I saw that my suitcase was fully packed and closed ready to go. And now, he's holding my suitcase.

We walk onto the plane and we go to find our seats in the huge crowd of people. We eventually find our seats and we sit down.

''Babe do you want to sleep?'' I asked him. He nodded then wrapped his arms around me fully and placed his head on my shoulder. I placed my head on his and took a photo and sent it to one of my friends and told them in Joe's life-size teddy bear which is pretty true, to be honest. I text her for a little while then turn my phone off and go to sleep with Joe.

A couple of hours later I heard Joe talking to the hostess but I just pretended that I was still sleeping.

''Sorry Sir would you like anything for lunch??'' She asked him.

''Umm I'll have the lamb please'' He replied

''And anything for the lady?'' She asked.

''I don't really want to wake her up so I'll just get her a pasta and she'll eat it afterwards when she wakes up.'' He tells her knowing what is the only thing I'll eat on planes.

''Are you sure she likes pasta, sir?'' She sounded quite concerned.

''Yea I know her like the palm of my hand,'' Joe said proudly.

''Okay then'' She replies.

Joe paid the hostess and put the food somewhere to the side then leaned closer to my ear and said.

''I love you baby. I really do. I never expected to be so in love with someone. I can't imagine how my life would be if you ever left me. You are like a drug to me. I can't stop thinking about you. Your heart is innocent and beautiful. You are the most amazing person I've ever met. I can't wait for you to say I do one day''