He's needy

FIRSTLY THANK YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH FOR 1K READS ITS ACTUALLY UNREAL LIKE, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL <33 ILL TRY TO MAKE THIS IMAGINE LONG BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW IT'LL WORK OUT.                                                                       Or add in a cheeky smut, who knows ;)

Words: 701

Warnings: ???

''Stop babe we need to film!'' Joe said. You kept kissing Joe's neck and touching his abs.

''But Joeeeeee... I want youu'' You whined.

''You're basically horny then'' Joe smirks scooting closer to you.

''Very'' you agreed with a smirk.

''Well me too, but we need to film with Caspar'' He told you.

''He takes forever to get ready though'' you complained. Soon Joe started playing with the fabric of your Nike crop-top.

''You're really horny aren't you?'' Joe whispers in your ear with a smirk on his face, you nod simply. You notice that his member was getting harder through his jeans.

*

Joe didn't delay. He had his jeans down to his knees and kept his shirt on, but your leggings were removed followed along by your panties.

 He sat up upon the Chester drawers. 

''Just fuck me Joe already!'' you insisted rapidly.

''God you're so horny'' Joe smirked ''I love it'' he said against your skin.

  He slipped his member in deeply making you gasp and wrap your legs around his waist.

''Joe! Fuck!'' You moan in pleasure.

''Mmm'' Joe groaned with his eyes shut temporarily.

  You kept gasping and joes breathing became heavy and short. He soon pulled you closer to his body and you moaned together against each other's skin. 

  "Joe...Joe..please ...please d...don't stop!' You stammered.

''Fuckin' hell y/n'' Joe groaned.

Every time Joe thrusts into you, his member goes in harder and deeper making you moan louder every time. The pleasure was absolutely insane, you couldn't keep your moans in.                              Beads of sweat formed on joes forehead. His fringe sticking. You brush his hair back so it's not in his face.

Joe shuts his eyes then leans in and smashes his lips on yours.  You knew it turned Joe on when you moaned into his kiss.  ''Joeee'' You moaned ''I-I'm..go-onn-a-a....c-c-um''

''Good girl cume with me!''  Joe growled holding you tighter as his thrusts got weak and from the waist down you became numb.

before anyone said anything Caspar walked in.

''Hey sorry I took so lo-'' Caspar walks in looking down at his phone then looks up ''WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!?''

''CASPAR GET OUT!'' You yelled covering yourself as much as you could with your hands.

''CASPAR MATE!'' Joe yelled grabbing both of our clothing and passing it to me.

Caspar  insulated his eyes and shifted around laughing unstoppably.

Yourself and Joe both sort yourself out but your legs were trembling after what has just happened. Joe soon pulled you into his side smiling down at you.

''Caspar'' Joe said calmly ''HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF BLOODY KNOCKING?!'' Joe suddenly yells.

''Well I didn't know we were filming a sex tape soo'' Caspar laughs and you frown looking up at Joe. ''WE COULD HAVE HAD A THREESOME!'' Caspar shouts excitedly. 

''No, just no Caspar'' You say hugging yourself into Joe's side.

''Joe, you really need to get a lock on your door'' Caspar laughed.

''I figured'' Joe rolls his eyes. ''Well no, we shouldn't need a lock in our own bloody house'' 

I nod.

''Listen I get it!, your both annoyed, don't get me wrong I am too but can we admit that me and Joe will get intimate a few times..." You explained. ''When will i get some y/n...?'' Caspar says shyly.

''Very funny'' Joe hissed at Caspar.

We all then filmed the video like nothing ever happened. Luckily no one ever knows what happens behind the scenes.

  Joe afterwards pulled you close and whispered :

''I need to cum, I'm still really needy for you baby girl'' Joe whined and you just smirk at him hugging his side tightly and he hugs back smiling down at you. 

IS THAT GOOD?! :D

AGAIN TYSM FOR 1K READS AND YEAH!

You can send in requests to what I can write an imagine about it could be absolutely ANYTHING I will do it if I get any ideas, OR you can private message me an idea you have. I will obviously mention you in it and blah blah blah.

Thank you for reading :)