Argument pt.1

Words: 727

Warnings: None

Info: Is he ignoring me?? Or am I overthinking this? I don't know.

Y/n's P.O.V

I came back from a long day of work and I was extremely excited to see Joe. I slowly walk into the flat with a smile on my face taking off my shoes and coat on the hanger and my bag on the little table beside the door.

I walk into the lounge room and find the coffee table full of junk such as; an empty pizza box, beer can, empty nerds box and many more unnecessary things and I see Joe sitting on the sofa, feet on the slightest piece of coffee table left, doing something on his laptop which im guessing was either a SuggSunday video or a vlog. 

''Hey'' I smiled sitting down on the sofa beside him and look at what he was doing on the laptop. As I guessed, he was editing a vlog.

''Hi'' He said eyes glued to the laptop screen not even looking at me. What?

''Are youu, Okay?'' I asked still smiling.

''yeh'' He replied still not looking away from the laptop.

''Uh, you sure?'' I said my British accent standing out whilst saying that sentence.

''yeh'' He replied. Honestly, he didn't even seem to be listening to me. It seemed like if he was just saying the same thing and not listening, technically ignoring me.

I don't say anything but give him a look which he probably didn't see and just stand up and walk over to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. It was currently about 5 pm and I end my shift at Starbucks at 4:30 pm and Starbucks isn't that far away from where Joe and I live so I just walked home but on the way home I had a chat with a friend that I saw and we talked for a little bit then I continued walking back home.

I got myself a small cereal bar because I didn't want to eat too much because I was too hungry. From the kitchen, I lean my arms on the island in the kitchen and look towards the living room at Joe. He seemed off. Very off. He seemed annoyed or something. Never ever seen him behave like this to be honest, he's honestly all full of energy and joyful, all that stuff. He doesn't even look away from the laptop screen even once.

''Joe, how long have you been on the laptop for?'' I questioned him curiously.

''Uhh, maybe 2 or 3 hours'' He told me looking at the laptop screen. He will never look off that will he? Probably not.

''Joe?''

''Hm?''

''Will you come to bed with me?'' 

''Yea, in a second.''

''Ok''

I throw away the wrapper from my bar I just ate and start walking towards mine and Joe's bedroom. I change into my light blue pyjamas I recently got.

I put my hair into a messy bun and then walk into the bathroom to take all of my makeup off

I put my hair into a messy bun and then walk into the bathroom to take all of my makeup off. After 20 minutes of taking off my makeup and adding creams and all my skin products on my body, Joe still didn't come to the bedroom.

I frown and walk to the lounge and see that Joe hasn't moved an inch and is still editing his vlog. 

''Joe? Are you coming??'' I asked him.

''Oh yeah im coming now'' He said getting up bringing his phone and laptop with him and we both walk to our bedroom. I sit down on our bed and instantly go under the covers and look over at Joe, because I was hoping for him to cuddle with me or something, but instead he took off his shirt and his jeans and socks leaving him in his black Calvin Klein underwear and guess what he did?

He sat down on the bed and leaned on the headboard of the bed and continued to edit his vlog. wow.

I didn't say anything but just laid there from time to time going on my phone either texting someone or checking my social media. 

~3 hours later~

''Can we cuddle now?'' I asked him looking up at him.

''When im done this video, i'm nearly done.'' He told me.

''You said that half an hour ago.'' I sigh laying on my side facing away from Joe.

~another 30 minutes later~

''Are you done??'' I asked him once again.

''Y/n im nearly done this video, just a couple of more minutes''