Gift opening

(firstly let me just say that I know the tree in the background of the picture on top is different but let's just say its the same okay? :)) And secondly, the imagine before this is kind of part 2)

Words: 765

Warnings: NONEE

Zoe and Alfie (Ik their ship name is Zalfie but I think Zoe and Alfie sounds better, Oh and its the 24th of December its a time skip thing) came over to mine and Joe's flat for Christmas. Joe and Zoe weren't spending Christmas with Daddy Sugg because he was on some kind of Christmas vacation in Chile which wasn't the usual Daddy Sugg to just go off somewhere for Christmas.

Anyway, Zoe and Alfie came over to our flat, they brought their gifts for us and we had their gifts for them.

We all sat down at the dinner table and had our Christmas dinner. A lot of laughing, talking and joking around.

Eventually when we finish eating which took us about 2 hours with all the talking and laughing.

We all went to the living room to give everyone their gifts. 

Firstly Zoe gave Joe all of the clothing she got him and then I gave him the clothing I got him. He thanked Zoe and hugged her, and Joe came to me and kissed my cheek, I just blush hard. Alfie gave Joe some kinda of razor Joe just laughed when he opened it ''I nearly never have a beard Alfieeee'' Joe says whilst laughing. ''OH AND JOE! I forgot to give you your last one'' I smile passing it over. ''Oh thanks'' he says starting to rip the wrapping paper of the box then he stared at it before actually realising what it actually was. ''Sooo do you like it Joe?'' I ask rather quietly because i thought he didn't like it. ''I love it Y/n! Thank you so much! You know what happened to my last one.'' '' That's why i got you a new one'' I smile.

Next We gave Zoe her gifts. I gave her the first gift from me which was the Rose gold apple watch. She thanked me and then i gave her the second one which was Gucci 'Bloom' eau de parfum perfume. The boys gave her the things they got her and she thanked all of us.

Thirdly it was Alfie so i passed mine to him he opened it and he saw a whole load of joggers, sweaters, t-shirts and many more Addidas products. Zoe got him a whole load of Nike products and Joe got him candy from what i saw and some men BO$$ perfume.

Lastly, it was me. I was nervous. Every time people give me things im always extremely nervous for some reason. Zoe passed me the gift from her. I smile and open it and see a Mac Book air. I look at it with my mouth wide open and i hear Joe and Zoe laughing at me. ''Oh my god Zoe, you shouldn't have.'' ''I had to'' she smiled ''Thank you so much Zoe'' I go over to her and hug her tightly then go back to where i was sat in between Joe and Alfie. Next was the gift from Alfie. Nothing too intresting alot of make-up and perfume, im guessing Zoe helped him buying all of this. ''You didn't buy all these on your on Alf'' I laugh. ''Well yeah obviously. I don't have a clue about make-up'' ''True'' both myself and Zoe say then we both laugh.

Last but not least Joe. It was his turn to give me the gift me got me. He passed it over with a huge grin on his face. For some reason i was the most nervous to open this one. It was the smallest out of all. 

I slowly start to unwrap the small box and see a ring box. Before opening it i look at Joe who was smiling at me. I then look over at Zoe who had a shocked face, i laugh quietly at her. I open up the little box and see a ring. I look at Joe who was still smiling. I take the ring and see that it says 'promise' on the inside part of the ring. I put it on and instantly throw myself onto Joe. I slowly started to tear up. ''Awhh Joe, you made her cry because of how cute you are to her'' Alfie says laughing. 

''Thank you Joe

''Thank you Joe. I love you'' I manage to say while my head was burried in his neck.

''I love you too'' He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead.

(I absolutely lovee this chapter its so cute and Christmasyy. Bear in mind there are mistakes in this chapter so yeah i'll try fix them whenever i can c: )