Pranks calls

Words: 508

Warnings: None

Y/n's P.O.V

I was upstairs in the lounge room minding my own business when my phone rings. It was Joe. Joe was currently upstairs recording some kind of video. I don't know what he was recoridng, but he was recording something. 

I answer the phone and I instantly hear Joe's voice.

''Y/n, I need help'' He says.

''What's wrong?'' I question

''Well, promise you won't be mad at me ye?''

''Yeah okay, I won't. At least I'll try not to''

While he talks to me I hear him from all the way downstairs, I have a little bit of suspicion that he's recording prank calls but I'm not sure for sure.

''So the problem is that, uh, I sat on your MacBook by accident and it snapped in half kind of. There's a crack'' He admits.

''Joe, you're not that heavy. You only weigh 120lbs, how on earth would 120lbs crack a laptop?'' 

''Uh, well.'' he laughs

''Joe, I can literally hear you from downstairs. You're recording a prank call video. Joe, we live in the same house. You can't hide anything. Next time you record a prank calling video get me out of the house ye? Maybe it'll work then. But then I'll know that you're up to something...Whoops'' I laugh

''BUT I STILL PRANKED YOU!'' he shouts through the phone.

''Ouch'' I simply say.

''Sorryy babyyy'' he says innocently.

''It's fine'' I say touching my ear while holding the phone in the other.

''Are you sureeee?'' He asks ''I know when you're mad''

''I'm fine'' I say in quite an annoyed tone not meaning it in what-so-ever. ''Just go back to recording your video. I'm fine''

''Okay, Love youu. I'll see you in a half an hour in the lounge room?''

''Yeah okay. Love you'' I end the call.

*

Joe comes upstairs and sits down on the sofa beside me placing his arm around my shoulders. 

''Are you okay?'' He asks.

''Yeah, why shouldn't I be?'' I smile facing him.

''You sounded annoyed through the phone'' He tells me.

''Oh no, it's just...'' I didn't know what to say, he knew I was annoyed. Well, I wasn't annoyed it just came out like that. I wasn't annoyed.

''Hm?'' He hums.

''It just, came out like that. I didn't mean to sound annoyed because I wasn't. I wasn't annoyed. I promise, nor im not mad. It just hurt my ear a bit when you shouted'' I admit honestly.

''Oh okay. Well, im sorry. I didn't mean to shout in your ear as well'' He admits too.

''Its okay'' I smile at him.

''Are we good now??'' He asks.

''We were good all the time'' 

We not long after Joe turns on Netflix and watch a couple of episodes of Riverdale. All suddenly I fell asleep. I don't even remember what part I fell asleep on. Joe told me in the morning that I fell asleep and that he brought me to our bedroom. Knowing myself I probably fell asleep on his lap.

(1.1K ALREADY OMG. HOW THESE ARE SHIT IN MY OPINION. I CAN'T EVEN WRITE. AND I KNOW I KNOW  THIS ONE IS SHORT, I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING ;) )