Our Little Secret Pt.2

Words: 327

Warnings: Smut 

Joe's POV (Still)

Myself and Y/n were still sitting on the sofa in the living room watching some random movie we found in suggested. (Idk if Netflix has a suggested movies list but just pretend there is ;) ) 

The movie was quite boring so y/n was cuddled into my chest staring into the tv.

I then suddenly get a text from Caspar.

I silently laugh at mine and Caspar's conversation when Y/n comes close and asks if she can have a look at what I'm laughing about.

She let out a small giggle after she has read it.

9HOURS LATER

I was about to go to sleep when I see y/n sleeping on the couch. I felt bad that she had to sleep on the couch so I brought her downstairs to my room and laid her down on my bed.

I was laid beside y/n with my grey sweatpants and no shirt. I laid there staring at the ceiling when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I look to the side and see y/n looking up at me with a smile.

I slowly lean in and kiss her lips whilst picking her up not breaking the kiss and putting her ontop on me.

After both of us were completely nude I ask her 'Are you sure about this y/n?' She nods in response.

I slowly thrust inside of her and she moans my name. (THIS IS SO WEIRD TO TYPE DSHBDFUGVHYDBJ) 

'Joeee' She keeps moaning my name until we both reach our highs, and yes we did use a condom, no worries.

We reached our highs and I took myself out of y/n and I laid down beside her both of us breathing heavily.

''I surely will have to end it with Caspar, but then he'll hate you because I got together with his best mate...''

''We'll see how it goes don't worry'' I kiss the top of her head and i wrap my hands around her and we both go to sleep.

(I'm REALLY BAD at writing smuts SORRY! It's really uncomfortable writing them! TRY YOURSELF ITS WEIRD! But anyway I hope you'll like it, I kinda did and didn't but I still tried!)