Walk in pt.2

Words:  1519

Warnings: Smut

"BROSEPH!" Zoe shouted with open arms as she opens her front door.

"Hey Zo, long time no see," Joe said giving her a one-armed hug as he was carrying his overnight back in his other.

"And Y/N!! Oh, I missed you guys. It's honestly been ages!" Zoe said embracing me in a proper tight loving hug after I set my bag down.

"I know! Even though it's only been 2 months since...maybe 3." I said pulling away.

"Either way, it's been too bloody long! You two look super tanned by the way." Zoe said admiring mine and Joe's tanned skin the two of us having received whilst on holiday.

"I already feel like it's fading" Joe pouted.

"Spray tans mate." Alfie said dropping his hands on Joe's shoulders from behind him.

"I just might have to, that was the last holiday for the year. It hasn't even gotten properly cold in England yet and I'm already sad about it."

"Well, I think that is enough chit-chat for now. Joe, we need to go film these videos you insist on uploading tomorrow." Zoe said walking away from me and into the dining room where the first video was going to be filmed.

"I got these love," Joe said kissing me on the cheek before grabbing my bag from my hand and trekking up the stairs.

"Well Y/N, you can either hang out with those two and Nala or come to my meeting with me." Alfie laughed as he gave me a welcoming hug, "...or you could just give into all the pressure and become a YouTuber as well."

"Ha! That's nice but I think I'll just hang out with Nala. It's been a while since I've cuddled this little one." I said crouching down to pet the dog who was at my feet.

"Whatever happened to you and Joe getting a dog?" Alfie asked.

I stood back up and rolled my eyes, "Indecisive boyfriend."

"Hey!" Joe called out as he came back down the stairs, hearing me call him indecisive.

~~~

"Well babe...like my new look?" Joe asked as he came into the sitting room, his face covered in Zoe's new creation.

"Wow." I said, my eyes widening at the sight of my boyfriend who was now a Christmas tree.

"I think I did a pretty good job! It's not as good as Pennywise but it's still pretty good." Zoe said walking into the room behind Joe.

"Why have you already done your Christmas video?"I asked, touching the gold glittery star that sat on top of Joe's head, "Are you planning on doing another '24 Days of Zoelle'?"

"Oh my god no!" Zoe laughed, "Just thought I'd get it out of the way so we aren't scrambling to try and get this filmed if we don't see you guys again before Christmas."

"Also love, there's a Christmas tree in our room," Joe said with an unimpressed look.

"Sounds about right." I laughed as I checked the imaginary watch on my wrist.

"Alright, well sorry I didn't get to see much of you tonight Y/N." Zoe said with a yawn, "But we've got a lot planned for tomorrow."

"Sounds good Zo. I think Alf is already up in bed." I said giving her a hug and saying goodnight.

"Are you going to go to bed like that babe?" I asked Joe who had propped himself into a comfortable position on the couch next to you, his eyes now shut.