Mchanzo

third POV

It was 3 am when the sounded bang rang round the overwatch tower. everyone there screamed junkrat. " it wasn't me I swear, I wasn't even in my workshop" was all you heard junkrat yell. Hanzo was tired and pissed so he decides to leave his room and head is limp body towards the empty kitchen. Another bang came from outside, he sighed he figured it must be the weather making the noise. As he reached the kitchen he saw his two dragons cuddling together. His soft lips turned into a gentle smile well he grabbed a glass from the cupboard to make a cup of cold water.

"u-ugh Hanzo what are you doing up, don't tell me, darling, you are afraid of the storm." Hanzo turned his head to see the mighty cowboy standing there in very baggy joggers bottoms. "a-ah Jesse, no I just came to check on my boys and get a glass of water. why are you awake gunslinger." Jesse looked a little shocked because he was staring at Hanzo and nearly forgot it wasn't a dream, his mind was set on Hanzo bare chest and his detailed tattoo. " Oh the bang woke me up, I thought it was junkrat making a mess again. you know what the kids like." Hanzo let out a little giggle then took a sip of his cold refresh drink. Jesse couldn't stop but stare he loved the way he made Hanzo laugh it was like a new sound he was hearing for the first time; he got addicted to that sound very quickly. Jesse hard another bang and it made him slightly jump. "awe Jesse if you were just scared you could have told me" Hanzo laughed and put the empty cup in the sink. " I wasn't scared that just startled me a little." Hanzo came up with an idea " hey gunslinger, w-would um sleep with me tonight" Jesse looked stunned, did Hanzo really just say that to him. " yeah sure of course I will doll, my room is okay right?" Jesse couldn't believe it. " yeah that's perfect" Hanzo delightful smiled made Jesse heart skip a beat. Hanzo slid closer to Jesse sliding his index finger down Jesse tanned arm, Jesse looked down at the beautiful man in front of him. " come on then doll lets go cuddle in my room" as those words left Jesse mouth he picked Hanzo up in a bridle style carrying the beautiful man to his warm bed. Jesse climbed in after chucking the blanket over the two of them. well, he wrapped his metal hand round Hanzo waist. he whispered in the beautiful man's ear " oh doll face I really hope this doesn't dream" as that left his mouth he falls into a deep slumber. Hanzo on the other hand had a big grin on his face " oh gunslinger it's no dream" he kissed Jesse forehead and cuddle into, falling into slumber.