Lucio x Jamison pt 2 (accepted)

Junkrat PoV
My head was spinning, did I hear that right did he really ask me out on a date. I leaned close to his ear.
'Junkrat' " last find somewhere quite, I can't hear you well"
Lucio only nodded his head, oh no this wasn't good. Did I upset him somehow, I followed his lead but he looked so down. I grabbed his hand entwining his with mine. He seemed happier cause he was doing a more bounce with his walk.
Opening the door it lead to a quite room, it had a coach And  fridge.
'Lucio' "um want anything to drink?"
Shaking my head I patted the seat next to me.
I watched as he scratched the back of his head and sat beside me.
'Lucio' "look let's forget what I said in there and"
Before he could finish his sentence, I pressed my rough lips against his sweet plump lips.
'Junkrat' "please be quite, okay you don't understand how happy I am.. I never would of thought the great lucio would wanna date me."
He cheeks started to turn red.
Rubbing my thumb against his cheek, I watched those eyes scream happiness.
'Lucio' "come here you"
Lucio got on top of me, each of his legs ether side of me pinning me down.
Placing my hands on his hips, he pressed his lips against mine.

———————————————-
To let you amazing readers know I'm working on all the request, as well as other chapters I had to work on. I will be slow I'm sorry 😅 it's not that I don't wanna write fast it's because I'm none stop doing exams, Synoptics and assessments. College is killing me. I love you all and I'm so happy you enjoy reading my books. You can still request chapters. But when I finish the chapters that I have left I will be taking a break to go through all my chapters and rewrite a lot of them.
Love author 💝😘🥰