brigitte x male reader

Third  PoV
He asked the young, strong female in front of her what it was like. What it was like to protect those you love and risk your life. Brigitte looked at the man in front of her.
' Brigitte' " imagine the world is just full of darkness and there you stand alone and afraid. There across the road or room is the only light you have seen since the darkness started. What would you do leave the light or protect it from the darkness."
'(Y/n)' " wow that's beautiful Brigitte, I wanna hear you talk more"
As those words left (y/n) mouth Brigitte was stunned for the first time in years she was blushing. Brigitte and (y/n) went to her work shop. He sat there and watch her fix hana's meck.
'(Y/n)' " she seems to break that a lot, have you ever tried to make it last longer"
Brigitte turned her head and faces (y/n).
'Brigitte' " yeah I have but the girl still manages to find a way for it too break it's funny"
After those last words they sat there in a comfortable silence. Brigitte carried on with her work well (y/n) picked up his sketch book and started to draw the female in front of his (e/c) eyes.
He was so focused into drawing the girl that he never realised she was standing behind him looking at the work. That was until she spoke, when the first word left the her mouth an unmanly scream left him. This caused Brigitte to stop whatever she was going to say to laugh.
'(Y/n)' " that is not funny, you almost gave me a heart attack"
Brigitte burst into laughter more, causing (y/n) to join in with her. After a 5 minute laugh off they calmed down catching their breath.
'Brigitte' " I was going to ask you if you would like to go get lunch with me" 
(Y/n) nodded his head, he picked up his sketch book well his other hand grabbed Brigitte leading them to the café. His action caused Brigitte to turn bright red.
As they walked in and found a seat they ordered a sandwich and drinks. As the atmosphere around them became more lively they felt their hearts speed up.
'brigitte' " tell me (y/n) what were you drawing"
'(Y/n)' " I was drawing something special and you can't see it"
'brigitte' " eh why not, I think as your greatest female you should show me"
(Y/n) pulled a think face.
'(Y/n)' " nah I don't want too"
His lips rose up into a cheeky smirk.
'(Y/n)' " if  you wanna see it you have to come get it "
'brigitte' " your on"
brigitte went over the table pinning him to the floor. (Y/n) flipped her over well throwing the sketch book in the corner. They looked at each other then pulled apart racing to get to the book. Before ether of them touched the book Reinhardt picked it up.
'brigitte' " Reinhardt, cause you love me like a daughter can you give me that book"
He put on a thinking face then smirked that was never a good thing.
'Reinhardt' " I will give it to the person who can reach it"
He reached is arm above his head and Brigitte jumped reaching for it. She couldn't grab it but she kept trying. (Y/n) on the other hand had a plan he went to the opposite side of the room, he ran full speed using brigitte to help him jump higher he grabbed the book then ran back to his room.
Meanwhile Reinhardt has a shocked face and brigitte pouted. She walked over to (y/n) room slamming open the door. As she walked in she saw sketches of her all over the place.
'(Y/n)' " you weren't meant to see them it was gonna be a surprise"
'Brigitte' " for what?"
'(Y/n)' " for this"
(Y/n) got down on one knee and brought out the ring he was hiding.
'(Y/n)' " it's been only 5 years since the day I asked you to be mine, it's been 10 years since the day I saw you and fall for that beautiful smile. I love you will all my heart and only ever want you to reach for your goals and the stars above us. Will you marry me my armour goddess"
Brigitte was shocked tears filled her eyes, she jumped into the arms of the man before.
'Brigitte' " yes of course I will"
They kissed with joy.

'Brigitte' " yes of course I will" They kissed with joy

The sketches, I don't own them found them on google