Bridgette x reader

You watched the devasted land around you. Omnics had destroyed so much of your hometown. You sighed as you wandered around the town like you did many times. You went to the castle because it was mostly here, that you had passed your childhood with your father and you always visited this place when you were in Eichenwalde. He was known by all the crusaders and the population of Germany. Balderich von Adler. You sighed as you entered the castle by the side. There were still crushed Omnics here and it reminded you very bad memories.

Your scars on your back made you shivered but you kept walking deeper in the castle. You reached the place where your father was dead, as always you slightly bowed down. You sat in front of him and you started to tell him your stories. You were an adventurer, you always loved to travel the world. You did this to keep the small thing that reminded you of your childhood. As a child, Balderich was used to tell you his stories about fighting Omnics in his armour. So you did the same, thinking that where he was he could hear you about your adventures.

You got up when you finished to tell him everything. You were about to leave but you noticed a small medal on the throne. It hadn't any dust on it and there was this sign you could recognize everywhere Overwatch. This means someone came here recently. You didn't touch the medal, maybe someone else remembered your father. Was it this other crusader that your father didn't stop talking about? Reinhardt was his name? You didn't even remember now, it had been a long time.

You exited the castle and you watched the river a moment. It relaxed you for a short time before the breeze became colder. You shivered again and it made you thought you should probably go somewhere warmer. You decided to go to this old and destroyed pub, it was still a nice place. You smiled as some images passed through your mind. You saw your father with his comrades cheering and drinking, you heard some old music before you went back to reality. You were in front the old pub, you opened the door and you entered. You already felt a bit warmer and you looked at the right side. There was still this poster about the crusader thing. You couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

You shook your head and you went deeper in the pub but you heard the sound of a knife. You avoided it and you tried to know who throw it to you, but this person rushed toward you. They tried to give you some punches but you kept avoiding them. You caught a glance of the person, she had auburn hair and she was quite muscular. You put your hands in the air. "I swear, I don't want to harm-" You didn't finish your sentence as you felt the familiar pain on your cheek and back. This woman really was strong to have been able to throw you against the wall with just a punch. You groaned in pain as your scar hurt you.

The woman seemed to decide to stop fighting you when she finally understood you really wanted no harm. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you, well yes I did, but I thought you were-" You raised your hand to stop her and you managed to get up. "It's okay, just the next time try to be I don't know, gentler or be sure that the person didn't want anything bad?" You proposed and the woman nodded with an apologetic face. She walked behind the bar and she threw you something. You closed your eyes, thinking that it'll hurt you again but instead, it made you way better. You opened your eyes and you were surrounded for a short moment by a yellow glow. "I'm sorry about that hit, I'm Brigitte Lindholm." She held out her hand and you shook it. You already heard about the Lindholm's family but you forgot when and what they were specialized in. "(Y/n) von Adler. Nice to meet you."

Brigitte's eyes widened before she gave you a warm smile. "I knew I already have seen your face. Reinhardt talked about a kid around my age that was always near Balderich. I guess it was you," You laughed and you shrugged. "I'm still sorry about punching you, what about we see again tomorrow here? I would love to discuss with Balderich's child." She proposed you as you smiled. "Sure! Always up to some talk!" You answered you didn't expect to meet someone here. Especially when this person punched you pretty hardly and tried to kill you but hey besides that, she seemed nice and you could always use a bit of company. Plus, something made you think that you'll love talking to her, mostly about your adventures.