Lucio x male reader

( give me that moment give me the bump the I'm so sorry let me clean that up... give me the hearty stares give me the teasing kisses then give me the question)

Readers PoV
It was a misadventures morning, the sun was gone and the clouds covered the sky in a grey like feature. The alarm clock rang louder and louder into (y/n) ear, causing a groan to leave his lips as he hit the alarm. Reluctantly opening (y/n) eyes, he sat up walked to the bathroom and did his morning routine. After getting dressed he walked into the kitchen to make a luscious cup of coffee, frowning he realised he ran out of coffee. He chucks on his leather jacket, grabbing his boots, keys and wallet. He ran out the house locking the door. As he reached the lamp post by the coffee shop, he realised he had left his phone. As (y/n) was about to walk into the shop he felt a bump, then hot moist slipping down his (s/c) abdomen. A gasp came from a stranger standing in front of him. (y/n) looked up at the chocolate lush full man before his eyes. There eyes met and a shimmer of desire flashed in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry, my dark steamy coffee ruined your tight shirt." The chocolate man whispered not breaking eye contact.
"Its okay, I look better without the shirt, but there's still dirty sticky coffee on my chest. maybe you could lick it clean?" (Y/n) said giving him a cheeky wink. ( ooh look at author getting all cheeky on you guys, ;)
"I might just take you up on that offer, fancy a drink?" He asked with a sexy smirk.
"Yeah, I have a fridge full of cocktails and whiskey, care to accompany me back to my place?" (Y/n) said with a sly grin and arousing aura. As those words left his mouth they walked to (y/n)'s house, arriving at the house, unlocking the door they head to the kitchen to make some devilish drinks.
"I'm Lucio by the way" the chocolate man said.
"I'm (y/n), do you want a glass of whiskey or a dirty martini?" (Y/n) asked Lucio
"I'd rather have a tall glass of you." Lucio grinned straddling (y/n) with his hips. As their lips creeped closer (y/n) hand found their way to Lucio's hips, their lips now miller-meters apart.
All of a sudden the door slammed open causing them to jump instantly separating them.
Jamison yelled "guess what I've got?"
Then suddenly Hana gasped slapping Jamison across the head, yelling an apology and dragging him out the house, leaving the two alone once more....