Junkrat x uke!shy! male Reader

For you @DarknessWithYaoi 
You wanted uke (bottom) I deliver, what gonna happen is it's gonna be high school// secondary school. (Y/n) never noticed people around them apart from their friends. On the other hand junkrat did. He noticed his friends but he noticed you, the smile the small things you do. Oh he wanted you badly, so he took the bold step and that's when he discovered how shy and needy you became and only for him.
————————————————————————

reader pov

sighing as I left the room jamison and I shared after getting dressed, he had made a deal with me that if I came along with him to a robot battle, that he would dress up with me for Halloween, I agreed so now we're off.

 'jamison' "(Y/n) come along the cab is waiting"

 jamison spoke dragging me along. We were then in the cab on our way, once we arrived jamison walked ahead while I stood back and talked to Lucio.

'Lucio'  "So why are you here and not hana?"

 He asked and continued for a second, 

'Lucio' "I didn't even think you would come if he tried to make you, especially since it's night time and this is the time you like to read." 

I nodded and explained my situation, smiling at me he understood my love for Halloween.

jamison walked back out of the creepy looking building, after a while. he decide to jump into mine and Lucio conversation, he spoke to Lucio explaining how he won the battle  and as usual stated how obvious it was. He finally walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

'jamison' "Do you want to walk back home, maybe it will tire you out and help you get to sleep."

 He suggested and I nodded replying with a hum and a soft smile. We began to walk away and stayed silent for once it was very peaceful. I glanced up and saw how bright the stars were.

jamison who shockingly was quite noticed where I was looking and smiled pulling me towards a nearby park. looking at him confused, i couldn't  help but ask.

'(y/n)'  "What are you doing?" 

questioning his motive as he sat down on the grass. looking towards me i wasn't expecting him to say.

'jamison' "Come lay on the grass with me."

holding a hand out to me, taking his rough hands in mine , he pulled me to the grass. laying there with him was so different, this aurora around us felt so similar. it had this feeling which had appeared again. no matter when i  was alone with him,  we would always have our small moments that made my heart always flutters and the air around him always made me feel warm and safe.  

'(y/n)' "why did you want me to come with you? i mean there was hana or Lucio! so why me?"

'jamison' " its not the same when i am with them, i love them and all but you make this thing inside me go off like a bomb. its like an explosion of feelings. i like those moments with you." 

looking at jamison i couldn't help but blush, how could i not when words like that spilled from the rusty looking man. his eyes mixed with mine made me wonder how long has he been feeling like this. feeling his rough hand against made me smile. bringing my self closer to him i connected my lips against his. maybe everything will start to fall in place from here.