Junkrat x male reader

Your POV
I made my way over to the kitchen. I was in the overwatch tower people were out on mission. I never went cause I stay behind to protect the tower or to work or babysit the childish ones aka Jamison, Hana, lucio, Lena, sombra and sometimes Mccree that dumbass. I slid my way over to the coffee pot as I tapped to turn the radio on. I made a cup of coffee well I put some toast in the toaster. I was in no mood to be cooking thanks to a certain hyper active girl and a hacker crying. Last night sombra had come in my room crying due to a nightmare well Hana rushed in my room loaded with sugar. I had to carry sombra in my arms well I dragged Hana to the training rooms to cool her down. It worked she passed out, her and sombra were taken to my room and slept in my bed well I took the coach.
Once my toast was ready I put Jam on it and ate it, well I drank my coffee. I grabbed my clothes and headed to public shower to wash up and change. Once I got out I made my way to the kitchen to see sleepy Hana, Lena and sombra well lucio and mccree had made their breakfast. " right you three do you want pancakes or waffles" all of a sudden they screamed pancakes. I shook my head and started to cook them. Once they were cooked I placed 5 on each plate well I put an extra 5 on a separate plate. I grabbed the sugar, lemon and whipped cream. As well as a cup of coffee. I started to make my way over to Jamison workshop. I didn't bother knocking I made my way over  to the table he always eats at. After finding him flat out asleep I kissed his head and whispered " baby bomb, I made pancakes and coffee they are on your table, once you have eaten get dressed and put your dishes away".  I heard him grunt and hum. I kissed his head and made my way back over to the kitchen. Lucio swung his arms over my shoulder. " don't tell me he is asleep" I laughed "if course not anymore my kiss woke the sleeping beauty up." He ruffles my hair " you two are so perfect for each other." I chuckled "yeah I know the boy makes me fall in love with him more and more everyday"

————/—/
There will be more in another chapter about these two I promise.