Widowmaker x reader

~Reader's P.O.V~
I sob as I hug my beloved girlfriend , widowmaker. He was all I ever had!!! But today....Today was the day where me and widow part our ways...
"I-I'm s-s-so sorry, (Y/n)....I-I don't wanna let y-you go like this. I -I want you to stay m-more!!!" Widow sobs onto my shoulder. I sniffle.
"I-I know...But....Wiston will kill me if I-I stay....the past few days was amazing...B-But we have to g-go."
"NO!!! Y-You can't!" She sobs more. Just seeing her like this made me cry. I loved her....so much....I don't wanna let her go...But it's for the best.
"Widow.....C'mon man....We gotta go..." sombra says, pulling widow away from me. I cover my mouth and watched as she sobbed uncontrollably. I saw widow punch sombra and runs up to me.
"P-Please...I-If it means to leave then please.....K-Kiss me....Just one m-more time..." widow says as sombra fell to the ground and groans. Tracer ran up to sombra and supported her. I nod with tears streaming down my face.
"I-I will....I-I love you...widow...." I say as I hug her. I look up to her and kissed her blue lips. Tracer grabbed me and sombra grabbed widow. I sob as we were pulled away from each-other.
"!!!"
"(Y/N)!!!" She cried my name. Finally, she was nowhere to be seen. I sob.
"No....No,no,no,no!" i cried out. I turn around and tracer was gone. I sob. I cried for hours under a tree. I couldn't stop thinking about her...'Why did this have to end?' I thought to myself.
"hey...What's wrong?" I heard a familiar female voice call. I look up and saw Angela I jump up and hugged her. I sob onto her shoulder.
"W-Woah, (Y/n), what happened?" she asks.
"I-I LOST THE L-LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!" I say, sobbing more. She grabs my shoulder and makes me face her.
"Come to my house and we'll talk about it." She says. I nod and walk to her house.

~widows P.O.V~
I cry unable to contain my sadness. I fucking love (Y/n)! I NEVER WANTED HER TO LEAVE LIKE THIS!!!
"Hey, widow....What's wrong?" My best friend, reaper asks. I look up at him with my hand in my hair.
"I-I fucking lost the l-love of my life...T-The ONLY girl w-who made me sane and happy...S-She made me understand how it f-feels to l-love someone...." I reply, struggle to say the words. my voice cracks from my sobs. Reaper sighs.
"Dude, i promise that she'll come back....someday." Reaper states.