Zarya x female reader

When Zarya first sees you sitting on your own she is definitely baffled. You usually sit with so many people but these past few weeks she's seen you on your own. It was a quick decision for her to sit beside you to eat her lunch before heading back to the gym to train some new recruits.

The two of you greet eachother and sit in silence as you both eat. Zarya, being the bold person she is, was quick to pop the question.

"Where are all the friends that usually sit with you?" she asked. You shrugged and gently poked at the jello on your tray.

"Wouldn't know." you said, "I probably scare them all off..." you blandly joked as you pushed away your tray. Boredom and anger boiled in your gut.

Zarya scoffed, "They wouldn't be scared. They just don't appreciate you." she stated as she ate her vegetables, washing them down with water.

"How about you and I train the recruits together for today? I can say to the commander I needed an assistant. Then, we go watch a movie, yes?" Zarya asked you, with her big green eyes looking at you like a big puppy.

You smiled a little and nodded, to which Zarya laughed and patted your back. She wouldn't ditch a good movie with a good new friend.