Reinhardt x reader pt1

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*
My father the king himself was hosting a ball to find me a groom and my brother Prince Hottie as everyone calls him, a wife. Of course i had no interest in the matter what-so-ever i had to agree, if anything ever happened to my brother i might need to step up as heir and i'd need support of not just my people to do so.

I sighed as i sat on my smaller throne next to my brother's as guests piled in, what caught my attention was an old man and who i assumed too be his sons. They were winking and waving flirtilly in my direction.

So as not to be disrespectful i smiled and nodded to them causing them to fanboy, i could tell i wouldn't be very fond of those three. My brother nudged me with his elbow "sorry (y/n) you're going to have to go socialize" i groaned but stood and began descending the 'stage'.

Immediately those three ran up, the two younger men introduced themselves, with a bow. As they bent down i saw someone behind them on the balcony, i could barely make him out but something drew me to him. In a daze i stepped forward reaching out my hand. The two lovestruck males were about too reach for it to kiss me but i quickly pushed them aside and made my way to the balcony.

i speed walked to the male, his back was turned too me and he was over looking the view "excuse me" i said. He jumped and turned around allowing me to see his features, to say he was attractive was an understatement.

His eyes widened in recognition at the jewels on my head "your highness" he bowed deeply. He straightened his back and grinned "please call me (Y/N), walk with me?" i asked. He nodded instantly not daring too disobey royalty.

I took him  to the garden with the balcony we were on overlooked, you could still hear the music from inside so i offered out my hand "would you care to dance?" i asked. He seemed shocked but agreed with a smile i rested one hand in his, and the other on his shoulder while he rested his hand where my shoulder  was (where you're actually supposed to put your hand), we began too sway to the music.

~Timeskip~
HE was a wonderful person, i'm surprised i had never met him before, suddenly there was a loud chiming as the clock struck twelve. The male jumped up in shock staring up at the large clock face "i have to go" he said hurriedly.

I stood with him as he began to run to the stairs leading to back exit "wait-" he ran down them "please wait! I don't even know your name!" i yelled after him, he turned to me quickly "i'm sorry! I hope we meet again some day" with that he was gone the only thing left of him was a glass shoe on one of the steps.

I picked it up and stared at the spot he had just stood, with a sigh i held the shoe close and walked back up the stairs. The rest of the night was going to be no fun.