Symmetra x male reader

You covered your mouth as you hid in the closet from the woman. Please don't find me...PLEASE... you thought. You closed your (e/c) eyes tight as you held your knees to your chest. You knew if she found you, you'd get an earful. You heard her stomping around your room outside, screaming your name as she searched for you. You relaxed having hearing her footsteps grow faint after she nearly found you twice. You let out a sigh of relief, eyes opening after a moment. You were safe, she didn't find you...you had time before she let you have it. "Ha! Found you!" she shouted as she threw open the closet door. You winced at the blinding light and groaned, covering your eyes. "How...?"
"It was the last place to check. I just had to trick you into thinking I left!"
"Great..."
"Now, (y/n)...are you going to tell me why you left your room a complete disaster?"
"I like it like that," you said as you stood up and stepped out of the closet.
"But it's so...disorderly!"
"Well, I'm sorry I like chaos and disorder!"
"Ugh you're so frustrating!"
"And you aren't!?"
"Excuse me!? I'll have you know I-"

You cut her off as you grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her towards you. You smashed your lips against her's, silencing her instantly. She froze for a few moments before reaching up and grabbing your wrist with her right hand. Meanwhile, her other hand moved to your cheek as your grip loosened on her. She kissed back, both of your eyes fluttering shut as you enjoyed the moment between you two. Just how you started it, you ended it with a smile on your face. She opened her eyes, both of your eyes locking instantly. She blinked and a dark blush spread across her face. She tore her eyes from your own and she said softly, "You're lucky I love you..."
"Indeed I am," you said with a smile as you brushed hair from her face.
"Oh stop it you..."
"Hehe...hey, I'm hungry. Why don't we go get some lunch?"
"I'd like that...but first...why don't we go clean your room?"
"Symmetra..."
"Nu-uh. You're not getting out of this one. Order shall be restored!"