Junkrat x omnic reader

Third POV
Junkrat walked causally into the medical bay even though in his leg there was 3 arrows sticking out. This happened because he wanted to prank Hanzo and Mccree, unfortunately it didn't go to plan for him.
He called out for mercy but got no reply, as he walked in he saw a figure and tapped them on the shoulder. He screamed once the figure turned releasing the figure was a disgusting metal omnic.
'Junkrat' " where is Mercy? I want mercy right now?"
'Omnic' " unfortunately mercy is out on a mission right now and will not be back untill 3 days time..... now how may I help you sir"
'Junkrat' " no not happening you are not helping me"
He went to walk away, the omnic grabbed his arm and he hissed.
'Omnic' " please sir, let me help you with your leg"
Junkrat sighed in defeat, he took his place on the bed. The omnic grabbed their first aid kit and wondered over to the junker.
'Omnic' " please lay on your stomach well I take the arrows out and wrap your leg up"
Junkrat scoffed but did as he was told.
One by one the omnic took out the arrows in the junkers leg and wrapped it up.
After a few hours of sorting the man out the omnic discharged junkrat letting him go as he pleases.
That night the omnic was doing the paper work but the door suddenly opened.
'Junkrat' " I hate your kind but I like you.... please go on a date with me"
The omnic was some what shocked and agreed.
'Omnic' " I am (y/n) by the way"