Genji x reader

Intensity...
That was the only word you could imagine to describe the heat of the moment that you were in...
Sweet, hot intensity...
"Genji..." Your lovers name came out of your mouth as a moan, the sound of it hot and loose as you felt your body give way to the oh so desirable pleasures you were succumbing to. Feeling Genji's loving, yet rough touches against your skin was sending your mind into a spiraling swirl of pleasure and heat. Your only thoughts surrounding around your lover and the amazing way he was making you feel.
It was both of your days off from work, and wanting to spend it together left little to the imagination as to what was bound to happen. From what started out as sweet whispers and cuddly touches quickly turned into hot kisses and grabbing needy touches. You couldn't get enough of your him... and he definitely could not get enough of you.
You felt your breath hitch as you were suddenly hoisted up into the air, body leaving the mattress that you were seconds ago pinned against. "Genji..." His name came out again, this time a breathy gasp as you were being held tight against his lap. His hands tight against the small of your back holding you in place, you felt a shiver run up your spine as his gaze seemed to warm your entire body.
He let out a shaky moan as his forehead bent down and rested against your sweaty neck. You smiled involuntarily as you heard him start to mumble incoherent strings of foreign whispers against your skin. It wasn't long before the two of your lips connected once again, and you were battling for dominance in a sweet competition where both were winners.
The room felt hot and your mind was tumbling and swirling in so many directions you weren't even for sure how you were still conscious. The things this boy does to me... You whispered within your head, feeling a slow build of pleasure.
Before you knew it, you felt arms wrap around your back and Genji leaning forward. You felt your back softly land on the sheets of the bed and felt heat rush to your cheeks as you looked up at your lover. Hovering over top of you, Genji was breathing slightly heavily, gaze dark and lust filled as his eyes never broke contact with yours.
"I love you..." He whispered above you, warm breath falling down onto your face. "I love you more than anything... so, so much." By now you both had gigantic goofy smiles on your face and his lips came down to gently press against your forehead.
Before his lips could leave your skin, you suddenly felt a burning and intense flame of pleasure wash over you as Genji thrusted into you. You felt your head hit the pillow and your back arching into his body as your mind exploded into a world of pure pleasure. His arms came to wrap around you, lips coming back to your skin to whisper into your ear.
Genji was strong, yet extremely gentle as he made love to you... the pure rush of the feeling and heat was enough to make you moan and grab at him for support. In mere moments you soon felt that slow build of pleasure rise and rise, and you weren't for sure if you would be able to take it much longer...
Intensity...
Your mind knew nothing else in that moment but pleasure and your lover's touch...
So much intensity...