Reaper x male reader

(Fuck yeah Give me that smut scene give me the naughty public blowy give me the sneaky handjob at dinner give me the love making in bed the moans his claws in his skin)

A/N so I am going to leave this ^^ on here because I don't know what the hell came over me when I wrote that but I guess past me asked future me to go in for that smutty smut. But I won't I'm not in a good mood so this will have to do~

(Y/N) POV

here I was bright and early down the shooting range, I had been super stressed and mad lately. the Junker boy and gamer girl weren't helping ether with all the pranks they decide to pull off lately. As I raised my FN Five-seven (pistol) I took a deep breath then as I exhaled the count down begin. I shot the first 20 bullets, I dropped the mag and reloaded I did this 5 times before my time ended. I brought the two paper sheets forward to see I ether hit the head or the heart. this made me extremely happy that I started to do a happy dance. suddenly I heard a low chuckle I stopped and turned to see reaper.  He starts to walk over towards me. I started to speak as he slung his arm round my waist " mm, good morning AGAPI MOU how did you sleep." he turned to face me but I couldn't see his beautiful eyes. " good morning baby boy, it would of been so much better if I had woken with you in my arms" I chuckled at his words. I started to slide my hand down his chest. " would you like your baby boy to make it up to you?" I could hear the slight groan leaving from his devious lips. He started to undo his belt, I got on my hands and knees. he popped his big shaft out. I went under the stand and covered me with his waist coat making sure nobody would see if they walked in. I licked my plumped lips, putting my hands on his thigh. I traced my tongue along his shaft. the groan left from his mouth started to turn me on. As my tongue did long strokes the door to the shooting range opening. I didn't stop with the strokes I started to speed up (bold is reaper talking). "Mccree, you are here nice and early today" (italics is mccree) " i thought I would practice shooting for a bit". I kissed the top of his shaft, slightly sticking the tip of my tongue on the heads hole. I could feel the grip of his hands against the platform above me. I licked the head of the shaft well my hands did slow mention circles on his right inner thigh. I could tell he was biting his lips underneath his mask. After a little longer of teasing I wrapped my tongue and mouth round his shaft slowing sliding it in side my wet canvas. I could feel the groan he was holding back. He shaft started to fill my whole mouth, I started to move slowly up and down bobbing my head.
As I carried on my naughty play, he grabbed his gun practicing his shots. I spend my head up and my hands stroked his inner thigh. His shaft kept twitching a lot in my mouth. As he cum shot in my mouth Mccree jumped in joy. He left the room, reaper picked me up sitting me on to the platform.
'Reaper' " god aren't you a naughty boy, I need to teach you a lesson"
As those words left his mouth, his sweet lips started to trail down my neck.
'(Y/n)' "Mm Baby, please let's go to our room"
'Reaper' "as you wish naughty boy"
Reaper picked me up into his arms. He slammed the doors open making his way to our room. As my back hit the door to the room, he started to kiss my lips and his hands travel up my shirt. My hands looked for the handle opening the door. He kicked it shut and chucked me on to the bed. Not even seconds after he was on top of me. My hand rested on his cheek and his eyes closed.
'(Y/n)' " take your mask of Gabe, let me see my love"
He removed the mask placing it on his desk.
'(Y/n)' " there's the man I'm in love with, now devour me Gabe"
Once those words left my mouth he did as I said.