Widowmaker x tracer (smut)

Requested by @BugLookin_Boi hope you enjoy. You wanted smut I give you smut.

third pov

'lena' "amelie maybe we should rain check and just-"

Her speech was suddenly interrupted by a moan caused by the contact of a cold,wet tongue with her core. amelie understood that lena was nervous because this was her first time doing it in public. amelie would of been less obvious, if lena would have felt uncomfortable. amelie would have stopped and respected her wishes.

However, amelie separated immediately, enough to ask was did she proposed you two did instead. lena couldn't get a word out before she pulled amelie back to her center and held her by the hair; it was safe to assume that she had made a decision.

amelie kissed her opening as well as sliding the tip of her tongue up Lena's clit as she felt her thighs shiver. Teasing was a big must for amelie, so she diverted her lips to Lena's inner thighs and kissed along the skin as she felt her nails rummaging at her scalp in desperation.

'lena' "Come on, don't make me beg for it.."

She exhaled with seduction in her voice, enough for amelie to feel her own wetness building up between her legs. she shared eye contact for a second before digging her tongue deep inside her and sucking lightly on her clit after pulling her tongue out.her tongue rummaged her wet heat well she lifted Lena's hips up. she held onto her and pushed her down before applying more to her clit as she licked in swirls. She had to do nothing but enjoy, nothing but receive.

she started to feel her thighs twitching. watching as her chest raised frantically with every breath. she felt lena pulling on her hair. All signs that Lena's high was approaching.

'lena' "Ah- baby that feels so good"

She would moan almost in disbelieve, discovering this type of pleasure for the first time ever. focusing on stimulating her clit for the remainder of her build up and she pressed her thighs together at the feeling of her moaning in between them, the vibrations making her go over the edge.

both of them had not realized that someone had just walked in the closet, they heard the gasped of the person. both of them stopping in their tracks they cold help but blush. maybe it wasn't the best of times to do it.