Tracer x dying reader

this was requested by @frostyface2345 hope you enjoy this sorry it took so long
————————————————-
Third PoV
Have you ever thought of your last words? Ever tried foreseeing what could be your last breath and in what occasion? If you would be to die in an accident maybe there wouldn't be time for you to even realize what would happen. An illness could take you out, slowly spreading and destroying you, an agonizing death, or even a fast one. Only being told you have a week, a day or hours to live. That was a question no one could answer to, not if never facing an alarming situation that would predict death.

The ground under your laying body gave you no comfort as you shuddered. You could feel everything around you get cold, the chilly stone floor radiating and affecting everyone in the room, even the lone furnitures, creeping up your spine and taking over your whole being. Even if you had dressed warmly it wasn't enough to keep the cold away, not anymore. A huge cut that you were covering poorly with your hands was spilling blood over your pale fingers, ruining the white shirt you had been wearing and there was no use of putting pressure on the wound, still you did so, but it didn't stop the bleeding.
Never had you felt so alone, so distant to the object in the room you were in. Even if the big and almost completely empty room, if you would leave out the lousy decoration that contained only a dresser, a sofa and a table near the door way, it was the most eeriest place to be in. There were no windows in the said room, you couldn't almost see, not even the moon light being able to shine upon you. The closest window was in the next room and the light that came through didn't carry itself to your present. You could hear your breathing and your cries. You tried to stay calm and sane, but couldn't help to start lose your hope and strength. You couldn't keep up like this. 
Your ears were ringing and your vision was blurry. You had hard time on concentrating on your surroundings and so you kept your eyes on your hands that tried desperately keep the blood inside of you, but failing miserably. You tried to keep your breathing steady, it became the only sound you could hear and not even people approaching you brought you out of your trance until she was right beside you.
She had ran at you as she saw you from the door way. You remembered her hollering for you previously, but as you had been busy you had not had the time to answer and as you collapsed, all you could do was try to keep yourself awake, your hands on your stomach.
She called for you, repeatedly, her hands supporting you. You could feel her shake, from shock. She was out of options. You knew she was able to see the wound and how much you had already lost blood. When her hands shook, dancing over your body as if she wasn't able to see where the wound was, trying to blindly find the spot where to put pressure, you took your hands away from the wound. You wrapped your fingers softly around her wrists. Her hands shaking, but not waving over you, you lift your gaze to meet hers. Her eyes, those wildly blue colored eyes were wide from fear, from shock, her lips apart, her mind racing.
"Lena..." You whispered. Your voice was weak, you had no idea how tired you already were. You could feel the taste of iron, but not wanting to ruin the moment you swallowed the blood that tried to come up your throat.
"Lena ," You softly whispered. You put your hand on her, prying her hands off of you, but not forcibly, "it's okay."
If you weren't in that state, you would cry from her expression. You had never seen the hyper active hero, so lost and helpless. She longed for resting her hands over your stomach, but she knew you were right. There was no use for that now.
"I'm so sorry." She cried after silence. She rested her forehead against your, pulling you to her arms and holding you in her embrace. Even her hug wasn't enough to keep you warm, but it gave you enough on other levels. You felt calm and safe in her arms.
"I won't make it, will I?" You couldn't help it when your voice broke. The words were so final, there was nothing you could do to stop this or save it. This would be your stop, you would cease to exist, you wouldn't be waking up and see the sun, feel the warmth of summer.
"No." It was all she could  say, but it was enough. You didn't need her to say anything else, you knew she couldn't say no more either. This was it.
"Don't leave me here alone." You cried as you looked at her as she had pulled away slightly to see your face. She promised not to, to be there till the end, which you both knew was near. She pulled you back to her embrace, you could hear her sniffle as she pressed you against herself.
It felt like hours as you lay there, but you knew it was only minutes. The pool of blood next to you was growing and it was reflecting your time in a clock like way, the bigger it grew the less time you had.
You whimpered. You were feeling colder and colder, and Lena could feel it too. She leaned her lips next to your ear, you knew she was getting ready to soon be holding your lifeless body. She cried, tears leaving her eyes and going down her cheeks, some escaping to your hair. You felt Lena's lips part and she whispered, with a calm voice to you, words that would carry you away, that would let you go in peace.
"Just close your eyes, you'll be alright. No one can hurt you now." She placed a kiss on your cheek. "You will be safe and sound."
With those words my eyes slowly closed, "I love you Lena" the light faded.