Doomfist x male reader

You watched you friend/crush flirt with another one of girls that came to visit him in the night club. Akande would usually hang out here with you, partying most of the day. You're either working together at the bar , or being the hoes with people. But when he's not doing that with you, he's off fulfilling another girl's dream. You angrily glared at him as he was chatting with today's victim.

She looked much prettier than you, taller, makeup and well groomed hair. She was laughing at something Akande told her, and you could see the disgusting blush on her face. You swore you almost broke the glass on the counter you were leaning on. It was no surprising fact that you were jealous of all the attention and flirting these random girls would get from Akande. Despite all your love for him, you hated him just for doing that. You watched how he got closer to her, and in a fit of rage, you got up and left. You couldn't handle watching him doing this every day anymore. What's the point of staying.

As Akande was talking to the girl, he quickly turned to you, only to see you leaving the nightclub. Normally you wouldn't leave this early, it got him thinking what would make you go so soon. He quickly excused himself from the girl he was talking to, and went to follow you outside the building.

"Hey (y/n)!" he voice caught your attention, causing you to turn to look at him.

"I thought you were working your magic on another prey." you were in no mood to talk to him. "What do you want?"

"What got you to go so soon?" he gave you a smile, making your heart flutter, you almost smiled yourself.

"Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact I get a front row seat to watch you charm some girl you find."

"You know how I like to impress the ladies (y/n)" Akande smirked. He was a big show off, and he was filled with pride. Too bad he was too stupid to realize your feelings for him.

"Well what about me" you pointed your thumb at yourself. "Ever thought about impressing me?" Akande was surprised at what he was hearing. "Fun fact Akande, I have feelings for you. So seeing you with someone else kills me on the inside." and with that, you turned and left him. You didn't bother to look back. It was hard to keep the tears back, as they burned from the back of your eyes.

Akande, still surprised with the new information he had learned, cursed himself for not realizing this sooner. Thinking that you wouldn't come back after this day, he went running after to you. He caught up and took your hand in his.

"Akande no" You didn't turn back to look at him.

"(y/n) please, listen to me." he turned you around so that you were looking at him. "I was stupid to not know you liked me this way"

"Hell fucking yeah you were stupid, you big headed idiot"

"Yes, I'm a big headed idiot" you slightly laughed hearing that from him. "But I want yo be your big headed idiot"

"You're just saying that to make me feel better, aren't you?"

"I'm telling the truth (y/n)" the cupped the side of our face with his hand. "I know it may not seem like it, but I think I also have feelings for you as well"

"Are you sure about that?"

"I am one hundred percent sure" using his thumb on the hand that was on your face, he wiped the few strands of tears that fell from your eye. He leaned forward, giving a clear message of what he was about to do. You went forward, closing the gap in between you two.

His lips were soft on yours, and your heart was beating hard in your chest. After the moment was over, you both slowly pulled yourselves back from each other. Your face was burning from the simple kiss.

"You look so beautiful when you blush"

"And you look so great when you're with me and not some random girl"

"Very funny, (y/n)."