Junkrat x female reader

Jamison loved to spend time with you. You were abit of a rule breaker yourself. You also liked to attend alot of riots and strikes to voice your opinion.

The riots weren't always safe. Particularly one where the riot turned violent.

Molotov cocktails began to fly, knives, guns and pressured water hoses were out and everywhere the smell of burnt tires lingered. It was mayhem that Jamie was familiar with.

You were not a violent person but you tried to defend yourself as police came at everyone with guns and tasers. Jamie and Roadhog were hid away, knowing full well things could get more dangerous. Everyone was screaming at the police as they threw boxes, bottles, anything at reach.

Jamie looked beside him to find you weren't there. He soon heard gun shots go off. The crowds screamed as people began to run away with limp people in their arms. People were getting shot and a thick fog of tear gas filled the streets.

"Roadie. I gotta go find y/n!" he said, turning to look at the large man, who grunted as he got out of cover.

Explosions began to go off as people shattered windows and more homemade bombs went off. Yelling and screaming went on as the duo ran with masks to keep them safe from the tear gas.

"NO PIGS OR MURDERERS! WE WON'T SIT BY AND WATCH AS OUR FLAG BURNS!" anarchists rhymed as they threw rocks.

The sounds of car alarms blared in the junker's ears as he bumped into people running, until he saw you stumble away dizzily. Junkrat quickly ran to you asnd grabbed you by the arms.

You were shot in the arms, and it was visible you were shocked as he ushered you out of the chaos.

He hushed you as you sobbed in his arms as Roadhog removed the bullets.

"Shhh, it's okay love I got you... Those coppers are bastards, they defend the wrong people. Roadie will get you patched up and then it will all be better okay?"

You could only nod as another bullet was yanked out of your arm.