Pharah x female reader

(Give me where she saves her... gimme the flirting training.. give me pharah freaking out running to mercy and her mum give me the small giggles and give me the dangoures mission give me the longing kiss)

Future reader PoV
I lost my memory a couple of years ago. I'm now 93 years old and I'm happily living with the love of my life. I know I said I lost my memory but when you find the one it's not something you remember it's something you feel. This feeling has never left me since I met her. Today's the day where pharah tells me about how she felt and what it was like meeting me or finally getting to be with me.

Third PoV
What a sunny day said the weather man, high chance of sun with no clouds. Pharah was not happy he had lied, no where could she see the sun. The clouds had covered the sky and became grey. As if to make things worse she felt rain drops on her skin and the girl forgot an umbrella. She sighed when the rain poured down making her soaked, she rain to the closest shelter possible. As she stood under a roof that covered the side building, she heard a young women giggle.
'(Y/n)' " I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing but you have a leaf in your hair"
Pharah cheeks turned red and her heart thumped. She ran her fingers through her hair removing the leaf.
'(Y/n)' "isn't it a lovely day, I guess the suns not out but the rain is so beautiful"
As (y/n) stared off into the streets of people running for the shelter. Pharah couldn't help but stare at the girl. Her smile seem to radiate, to pharah it was the most beautiful thing morning the world. She suddenly heard her phone go off.
'Pharah' " hello"
'Ana' " hello sweetie, I see it's raining how long till you are home?"
'Pharah' "I'm gonna wait till the rains calmed down a little then I'll be ten minutes"
'Ana' " are you with someone sweetie? If so please invite them over it's cold"
'Pharah' " I don't wanna know how you knew I was"
Ana just laughed over the phone hanging up. Pharah return to staring st the girl before her.
'Pharah' " so tell me what's your name"
'(Y/n)' " Ah I'm sorry my names (y/n), what's your name?"
'Pharah' " well I'm pharah, this reminds me, my mother would like to know if you want to come round mine for some tea and dry off"
'(Y/n)' " really that would be wonderful, I do have a car but we are gonna have to run to it"
Pharah nodded her head, she run after the girl following her to the car. Once at the car they both jumped in. All of a sudden they both burst out into laughter.
'(Y/n)' "well I never thought I would have to run to my car"
Pharah just laughed at us, I started the car and made my way to pharah's.
As we reached I parked my car and got out of my car locking it behind us. Pharah grabbed my hand making our way to her place. She unlocked the door. Before we even could walk in a women was standing at the front door looking at us then laughing.
'Ana' "hello ladies, here are some towels. You both are looking so much like rats right now. "
I was soaked my clothes were making me cold.
'(Y/n)' " thank you for the towel mam"
'Ana' " Ah please call me ana, I'm this idiots mother"
She pointed to Pharah who just blushed and scratched her head.
'Pharah' " Ah (y/n) would you like to get a shower well I dry your clothes and I give you some spare one's"
I nodded my head, Pharah showed me to the shower and waited out side for my clothes. I wrapped my bodie in a towel and then gave her the clothes. As I was in the shower was my body. The curtains suddenly pulled back and there stood a young female who yelled boo but then relaised I wasn't who she was expecting. I screamed covering my body. All of a sudden the door swung open there stood Pharah and Ana.
'Pharah' " Hana seriously get and you apologise once she is done."
Pharah waited outside the door for me. I tapped on the door opening it up .
'Pharah' " let me show you where your clothes are"
'(Y/n)' "this is gonna sounded stupid but can you stay in the room well I get changed. I am now slightly scared"
Pharah laughed but shook her head.
'Pharah' "of course let's go then"
As she held my hand my heart beat quicken. I knew my life wouldn't be normal after meeting her.