Genji x mercy

Mercy suddenly woke up to a pop email from her computer. It was past midnight, but that was a usual thing. Sleepiness had taken over her body for almost 30 minutes. Lack of sleep was a common thing with her. She spent everyday looking over medical files from the past and the present.

As Mercy was looking over her files, she suddenly came across her teammate and friend's file, Genji Shimada. They both live in the Overwatch facility but almost never have time to see each other. Genji mostly does night operations while Mercy is out in daylight. Sometimes however, she wondered about the choice she made to keep him alive. It was a long road to recovery for Genji. She remembered all the times where he would become infuriated because of his body. She wondered if she really made the right choice. He suffered pain that was unimaginable, physical and mental. His pain was because of her. But she knew, she shouldn't feel that way, it was because of Overwatch. Even to this day she still has regret with her decision. But she was always there by his side, every step of the recovery and when he left for his personal journey, she felt accomplished, yet sad.

Those thoughts quickly rushed out of her head as she realized she had been looking at his file for almost 8 minutes. His file was moved to the side and she resumed her examination.

Genji walked the halls aimlessly. Normally he would be out on a night op, but today he was given a break. On nights like these, he would lay on his bed late at night and think. Today was different, instead he was walking around with no destination in mind. Past experiences caught up again to him once again. The new body in particular but also Angela Ziegler. She gave him his body, one he did not want, but one that he needed. After achieving self-harmony with himself, he could finally breathe easily. Now that they are back together fighting, it feels the same as before. To him, Angela was an angel sent from above to save him. He loved spending time with her, it's one of his most favorite things to do. He loved seeing her talk with so much passion about her work. He loved her sweet and caring personality, her intelligence, everything really. But she would never love a man who isn't even a whole man anymore. Would she?

Genji suddenly realized that he was leaning against a wall, almost falling over. He was also supposed to talk to Angela about some new body modifications. This would be a great time to do that and so he started walking over to Angela's room.

Sleepiness once again started to take over as Mercy started to fall asleep but she woke up quickly when she heard a quiet knock on her door. Sluggishly, she got up from her chair and walked to her door to see who it is. When the door opened she was greeted by a sliver of bright green.

"Hello Dr. Ziegler, do you have a moment?" Genji asked.

"It's late but sure Genji, I was just looking over some medical documents." Mercy responded.

Mercy opened the door wider for Genji to come in and closed it slowly after. Genji looked around the room to of course see the same room that everyone has, but with her own touch. The room had a large TV, a couch to complement, a large bed, a rather big closet and of course, a desk. Files upon files were stacked and Genji could see her Valkyrie suit in the closet. The TV was on in the background yet it was quiet.

"Take a seat on the couch if you like, this should be quick yes?" Mercy asked from her desk.

"I hope it will be doctor, I see you are quite busy, even at these hours." Genji let out a dry chuckle.

Mercy sighed. "Its unfortunate really."

Genji sat down on the couch and noticed a large blanket and a pillow to the left of him. She must sometimes sleep here if those are there,he thought to himself. Mercy then got up from her chair and walked over to sit next to Genji. She let down her hair so that it was flowing freely and turned to him. Genji could feel his body about to release stream. He was blushing hard, her hair looked so gorgeous when it was free of restraint. He however quickly managed to calm down.