CT chapter: 14

Current Timeline Jungkook's POV

The evening of Saturday came quite quickly and Taehyung had already removed the clothes he wanted to wear at Daehyun's party. I was just gonna stick to my white t-shirt, with a leather jacket though, and ripped jeans along with timberlands.

I had to compliment Taehyung's choice of clothes though. He was planning to wear a badass t-shirt with leather pants and a denim jacket. And he was planning to wear a beaten up pair of olive Converse that somehow pulled the whole look together.

It was kinda funny to know that Taehyung actually decided what he was going to wear beforehand instead of randomly throwing things on five minutes before the party.

To add to that, he was already dressed up hours before the party. He claimed he did so because he wanted to finish watching a season of Game of Thrones before leaving and he wouldn't be in the correct mental state after seeing all his favourite characters die.

I could relate to that on a spiritual level.

In no time, I caught up on a few episodes of Sherlock, half of Titanic (I got bored) and finished watching Thor: Ragnarok for the seventh time.

People didn't like Hela but I found her pretty hot.

Did Taehyung think the same???

I walked over to him and looked at his laptop screen just to see a naked women walk out of a castle.

Why is this boi always watching this kind of shit when I'm around?

"Hey!!!"

He didn't respond.

"Taeeehyung!!"

He didn't respond once again.

"TAEHYUNG MR. KYUNGSOO IS HERE!!!!"

I screamed.

He threw the headphones down and ran to the washroom.

"WHERE IS HE???? TELL HIM I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE MY MESOPOTAMIA ASSIGNMENT TOMORROW!!!"

He screamed from inside the washroom. I burst out with laughter which Taehyung probably heard since he stepped out with a wet patch on his jacket and his eyes scrutinising every move I made.

I kept laughing and he kept fuming.

"Come here you Poker Face!!"

He attacked me from behind and tried to pin my arms behind my back. I kept laughing nonetheless.

He made his grip on my arms tight using only one arm and used the other one to turn me so I could face him.

He looked calm now, just a hint of anger lingering on his face, making him look hotter than ever. Something about his look made me feel like a prey and my insides quivered under his gaze.

But dayum did he look hot or what?

Jimin walked in, maybe he still had the keys, and halted all of a sudden, making Yoonji bump into him.