CT chapter: 16

Current Timeline: Jungkook's POV

"Where do you think you guys are going?"

I asked, suspicious of what they were doing.

"Looking for Daehyun."

Taehyung replied, a little startled to see me.

"Then I will come with you."

I broke Taehyung's grasp from the other guy and slid my own hand into his.

"Bold move."

The guy next to me muttered, but I continued up the stairs ignoring him.

We peeked our heads into about a million rooms before we found Konsyuk lying on the bed, unconscious.

Daehyun stared at us wide eyed before her expression turned into a smirk.

"Hey lil brother."

"Fuck you."

The guy next to me said as he held his middle finger up.

LITTLE BROTHER??

WAIT WHAT?!

I AM SO CONFUSED.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME.

"Hey sexy, did you manage to get laid?"

Taehyung who was next to me, blushed furiously while trying to avoid my gaze.

"Unfortunately no, but I'm workin' on it."

I swear I almost saw a glint in Daehyun's eyes as her eyes flickered towards me for a spilt second.

Taehyung cleared his throat all of a sudden before striding towards her and pinning her shoulders against the wall.

"What exactly did you put in the drinks?"

"What do you mean?"

She asked, innocently batting her eyelashes.

"You know very well what I mean Daehyun."

Her expression hardened as Taehyung looked into her eyes dead serious. She glanced at me before grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the nearest bathroom.

I tried to stop them but Daehyun locked the door leaving me banging my fists on the door.

She opened the door and poked her head out, an annoyed expression on her face.

"Where is Taehyung?"

I demanded.

"Fucking him, got a problem?"

"Yes! I mean it's you who he's fucking."

"Hey lil brother a little help please?"

Her brother pulled me away from the door.

"They need their alone time."

He said as he tried to keep me from running to the door and breaking it down.

Like bitch, like brother.

"What the fuck would Konsyuk think if he found her in the bathroom with him?"

I was beyond annoyed.

I was pissed.

Long forgotten was the façade of acting drunk. I needed to know what Taehyung thought about me. Especially after he kissed me.

"Ummm hi by the way.....I'm BamBam."

He said at the absolute wrong time.

But I ignored him.