26 | WORRIES FROM THE ONES WE LOVE

NAYARA SAW HOW Supergirl flew out of the way to find Barry. However, as soon as she left another person arrived. A person that Nayara was not very fund of. 

Tony looked at the girl who seemed a little bit breathless. "You okay, kid?" Tony asked her.

"Aren't you supposed to be checking Pepper?" Nayara asked him.

"She was not the one being thrown out the building." Tony told her. He took off his mask and looked at the girl had taken a step back when he took one forward.

Nayara looked at him with wary eyes. "I didn't do anything. I didn't know HYDRA will come here today. Did anybody else got hurt?" Nayara asked him.

Tony looked at her in thought. He kept the answer to the last question to himself. "Let me help you." Tony told her.

"Where is Steve?" Nayara asked him.

"He is on his way. He is still hours away. I tried to arrive here on time." Tony told her. Nayara stood, looking at him.

"I'm not coming with if Steve isn't here." Nayara told Tony. She looked away from him, and then down at the burn tracks of the speedy hero dressed in red.

Tony sighed, knowing the girl was not trusting him enough. He knew the reason why. "Look, I'm just trying to get you to the Avenger's mansion to check there has been no damage. Steve will beat me up with the shield, if not." Tony told her.

Nayara frowned, looking at him in thought. "I'm trying to be a nice person, and you're making it extremely difficult." Tony told her.

"You thought I was a threat, and threated me." Nayara replied to him. "You might be a hero, but I don't trust you. I only trust, Steve." Nayara quickly added.

Tony nodded at her. "I thought you will say that." Tony said, before creating a small megaphone by putting his hands over his mouth. "Spideroos!" He yelled and Spider-Man dropped next to Nayara.

Nayara jumped at this, and the relaxed when it was Peter. "You okay?" Peter asked her, walking closer to her. Concern was in his voice. He was beyond glad that she was okay. He knew he was not going to reach her in time, but something else did. Someone.

Nayara sighed, accepting the hug and quickly returning it. He pulled away, brushing the hair off her face. "I'm fine." Nayara reassured him. She smiled at Peter before holding him again, tighter this time. She thought she was going to die on that minute and the fact that she didn't shocked her.

"Are you coming?" Tony asked her.

"No." Nayara replied back.

"You are so stubborn." Tony told her.

"You are very stubborn too!" Nayara replied.

"You got HYDRA agents waiting to kill you. They could be anywhere right now, along with that person that just flew off." Tony said, pointing at the sky. "You coming, or do I have to force you?" Tony asked her.

Nayara rolled her eyes and walked off the alley. "I don't follow orders from you." Nayara replied.

"Nay!" Peter asked her, following her outside. "Nay, come on." Peter told her, and she shook her head. Peter sighed. "I'm doing this for your own good." Peter said before shooting a spider web at Nayara's back. He pulled it, making Nayara crashed into his chest. He then shot another one and lifted both of them up.

"Peter Benjamin Parker! Put me down now!" Nayara yelled, glaring at him.

"I can't. You will fall." Peter told her, pulling her closer to his chest. "How do you know my middle name?" Peter asked her, frowning slightly. This exact moment bought him back to last year, when he had found a confused teen who was trying to take off his masks.