029

Location; Cincinnati, Ohio
June 24, 1984 (Day 4)

-CHARLOTTE-

I saw Eleven standing there

I saw Eleven standing there. She looked...different. She had hair, like me. But it was curly while mine was straight. And then she quickly faded. I hope...she's doing well. I grinned and I tried stopping myself from crying.

"Okay, we're out! See ya guys in a bit!" David called to us. We waved good luck to them and off they went. It was my second night with Frankie on the bus.

"What's your favourite movie?" I questioned him

"What's your favourite movie?" I questioned him. This morning, I remembered all the movies I watched as a child with Billy. It just came to me, I don't know how.

"My current favourite is Rocky. Yours?" he replied.
"There's so many. Maybe...Willy Wonka."
"That's a good movie." Frankie complimented.

"What's your least favourite?"
"Oh, it's Ghostbusters. My daughter dragged me to go see it and it was just..bad in my opinions. She loved it and she wants to go see it again but I am not going with her."

"Ghost...busters?" I confusingly asked. I've never heard of that movie.
"A movie about these guys hunting ghosts and shit. It's very overhyped. Don't bother watching it if you get the chance." Frankie told me.

I fidgetted with Billy's jacket for a bit. It felt like a second skin to me. We then spent the few hours talking and about movies and he showed me some new music he brought in. There's a band called the Rolling Stones. What a weird name.

-

I held out my hand to Richie and the other one to David. "Hold hands please," I commanded them all softly. They did what I told them and I told them to close their eyes. They were able to see my flashbacks. I can sense Rainbow slithering around my ankles.

I had that power that Eleven doesn't have. I had visual telepathy and she just had telepathy. I was able to send my visions to other people.

I concentrated on the events that happened that night. It now reappeared with a lot of talking in the background with the music that played in the background that night. I could see the two girls talking to me and taking me outside. They're now sending me through the alley, where the two men tried assaulting me.

I could hear a few gasps and "Oh no"'s that were coming from the boys. I wanted to end it from where I ran but I couldn't stop myself. I felt unsteady and I couldn't control myself. I saw a few flashbacks of the lab, "No! Stop!" I bellowed. I couldn't show them this.

I saw myself being thrown into the small room. I even saw Gina. She was teaching me how to swing a sword and such. I saw myself getting my head shaved off. Me, in the tank, yelling for help, Gina getting shot. And the syringe stabbing my neck. "STOP!" I split myself off the circle and I was sent back to reality.

They opened their eyes and gave me worried looks. My nose was bloody and I felt weak and nauseous. I couldn't see well. I can see Jon and Tico with blurry vision. "Please..." I cried. "I didn't mean to show you that."

"It's..I'm so sorry," David answered. I felt them all huddle me in a hug. I felt myself become warmer with their touch. Their affection made my recovery feel much better. "I'm so so sorry you had to go through that," Richie shoved the rest of them out to give me a hug. He kissed my head lightly.

I opened my eyes and I saw Jon rubbing his eyes

I opened my eyes and I saw Jon rubbing his eyes. "Are you crying?" I released myself from Richie's hug. "Huh?" he asked, chuckling.
I come up to him, "Tears." I lifted my arm and I tried wiping a tear from his face, but he pushed my arm down lightly. "I am not crying! I just had a lash in my eye!" He retorted. Okay...

"Jon is a little sentimental that's all," Alec laughed a bit. The rest of them lowly laugh at him and Jon raises a finger that makes them laugh even more. "What's that?" I asked him.

"It's the middle finger, it's when you want to flip someone off," Jon replied. Oh, okay? I still didn't know what it meant, I just nodded.

We later spent the night listening to music I've never heard of. They asked me if I could levitate some things for them and they stared in amazement and I moved the radio from counter to counter and when I snapped a pencil in half. "How did you get these...powers?" Alec questioned me.

"I was just...born with them," I answered.
"Do your parents have them too?" I think, do my other parents have them? They never said. And I don't know if mama does, she could. She could have them.

"I don't know. Maybe." I said.
"Do you even know where your parents are? Do you want to go be with them?"

"I want to find my real mama. I don't know where she is." I said.
"Maybe we can find her for you. Do you have a picture of her?" Alec asked. shook my head. I know I'm lying to them but I don't need their help. I can find her myself.

"How long are we in this...bus?" I asked them.
"Just for a few more weeks and then we're off to Japan and then we take a partial break in between and we start up again. The second half will mostly be on the air and not on the bus since we'll be going country to country." Alec told me.

"Can I come with you guys?"
"Yeah, you can stay with us as long as you want." I grinned at them and then we heard the door knock. I flinched and I felt Rainbow moving around my wrist. "Don't worry, it's just the pizza delivery guy."

word count; 1006