031

Location; Cincinnati, Ohio
June 25, 1984 (Day 5)

-CHARLOTTE-

"I found a waxing place! It's been months and I'm f-cking hairy." Jon praised, holding a large piece of paper. He sat opposite from me, Richie was next to him and David was sitting in the small booth with a book in his hand. Richie was with his guitar quietly playing a few notes. And Jon seemed very concentrated on the large piece of paper.

"What is a waxing place?" I asked Jon unobtrusively. "Hair removal place. I need to book you an appointment for those eyebrows." Jon returned, scribbling down something on a sheet of paper. "In which, Jon is the only guy ever to just go wax his legs. Nothing else. Jon is hairy year around." Richie said with a mischevious smirk.
"It's not my fault I'm a hairy person. You know some of us weren't born with a smooth body like yours." Jon remarked to him. Richie shook his head, "I'm not smooth, I'm just hairy in places that are very rarely shown. You wax your legs but you never wear shorts but you show that hairy ass chest all the damn time!"

 You wax your legs but you never wear shorts but you show that hairy ass chest all the damn time!"

"Talk to the hand." Jon raised his hand in front of Richie's face and Richie rolled his eyes playfully.

-

"Okay, let's go Charlotte," Jon exclaimed. He hopped off the bus. Wait, that means I have to go outside? I walked slowly to the tip of the stairway. I looked down at him.
"It's okay, nothing bad will happen," Jon assured me. "I'm scared."

Jon took a step forward and let out his hand. "You need to go outside at some point, you can't stay on the bus forever. C'mon, I'll be right next to you." I slowly nodded, I took his large hand and I went down the steps one by one.

I stepped off the bus and I took a deep breath. "See, nothing bad to worry about," Jon said. He dragged me inside and I almost felt sick to my stomach.

-