039

Location; Fort Myers, Florida
July 11, 1984 (Day 21)

Location; Fort Myers, FloridaJuly 11, 1984 (Day 21)

It was early morning and the boys were asleep

It was early morning and the boys were asleep. I grabbed my mothers photo and I tried to communicate with her. The dark room and water flood came into the picture and I saw her from a distance. She had a cigarette on the tip of her mouth. Her hair was combed to the side and she was looking at an enveloped paper.

I walked behind her and I tried looking at the paper and her name was printed on it: ALTHEA WHEELER It also had a scribble of numbers and a name and Washington D

It also had a scribble of numbers and a name and Washington D.C was underneath. What is a Washington D.C? Is that where she lives?

She then ripped the sheet of paper and angrily threw it at something. She stood up and she vanished. I felt my nose drip with blood. I was struck. I couldn't move. I was frozen. Why was she angry? Does she know I'm here?

I opened my real eyes and this time I was gasping for air and I was coughing uncontrollably. I settled it down with some water that was in a glass bottle that hasn't been opened. I drank a few gulps but it burned my throat as it went down. I stopped myself and I cough some out, it splashed all over the ground.

I felt something trying to come out of my throat and I ran to the bathroom. I threw my body to the sink and I threw up the water. I coughed up whatever was left and I wiped my mouth with someone's towel. The room was dark, someone asked me, "Charlotte, what's wrong?" Richie asked me.