063

Location; Ludwigshafen, Germany
October 31, 1984 (Day 130)

It was Halloween. It was the morning where Jon woke up in a pirates costume and the rest of them were either people I didn't recognise or nothing at all. Jon had a pirates costume, David and Alec looked like their normal selves or they might have an outfit I don't know about. Richie had dark glasses and a black suit with glitter on the collar.

I was confused about it. It was weird seeing people dressed up, for what apparent reason? I saw some girl with a black outfit and a pointy hat. She was also carrying a broomstick.
"Why is everyone dressed up?" I asked them.
"It's Halloween," Jon replied.

"But why is everyone dressed up?" I said.
"That's what you do on Halloween," Jon replied again. I gave him a look. He chuckled, "We're going to be pirates, so put on that little outfit over there so we can get to the party on time,"
"Um, alright," I whispered giving him an eye roll.

I head into the restroom and change into the outfit. It revealed a lot of my stomach and shoulders. The top was white and over the shoulder. The pants were black and had a sewed on belt to it. There was also boots that came with it. It was loose on my chest area since I had a small chest. It made me a little insecure about that.

I wonder what Billy is currently doing. Is he with some random psycho. Is he by himself? I wanted to know.
I closed my eyes and I imagine billy even though deep down, I want to see him badly. I was angry at him but he doesn't know that. And I'm stupid sometimes for being angry. It's my fault, I bought the angry for myself. It's not his fault, it's mine. He can do whatever he wants with any girl, he's far away and he doesn't know I'm alive. And I'm stupid for not letting him know I'm here.

My mind shifts to the dark room with the shallow water that never wet my feet. I turn my head to the slightest sound. I heard yelling and chanting from a distance. I saw Billy hunched over on a barrel. It looked like he was drinking.
"41, 42!" people yelled and he came up and spit out the liquid from his mouth.
"That's how you do it, Hawkins, that's how you do it!" Billy yelled. He had a black leather jacket on, he was shirtless. He was irresistible. I didn't move or anything. I didn't even attempt to touch him since my memory of him faded quickly and I was left in silence.

"Billy..." I whispered.
I was then sent back to reality after hearing a knock on the door. "Charlotte, are you ready," Jon asked. "Y-yeah one second!" I told him. I adjusted my hair a little and I opened the door. When I opened the door, I saw Jon.

His eyes widened. His eyes swept up and down my body. I gave him a small smile. "I'm ready," I said. "Y-yeah, C'mon," he said, grabbing my hand.

-

We were all in a large cab on the way back to the hotel room after the party. I didn't drink and I don't think Jon did either. We spend most of the time either dancing or sitting and chatting together. There was also a couple's costume contest that Jon and I entered but we didn't win.

It was silent in the car, so I decided to break the silence. "Can I say...something?" I loudly said. They all agreed.
"I had a wonderful time today, but...I'm feeling homesick," I said.

"Homesick?" Jon asked. I nodded.
"I want to go back to Hawkins," I said.

"Lottie, can you wait another week? I promise we're done in a week," Alec told me. I shook my head.
"But I wanna go home, now," I said. I want to be back at Hawkins. I don't care if they find me and take me back to the lab but I want to see Billy. Travelling has tired me too much. I want to be at home.

"Charlotte, just be patient this week will pass by quickly," Jon said, shutting me down. I gave up my protesting. I became silent. Okay, I whispered to myself.

word count; 709

word count; 709