045

I fell to the ground viciously. My bag went flying. My nose hurt badly. I took hold of it for a slight minute. I looked up and it was Tori who hit me. She looked at me with a mean glare. I lifted my hand but Rainbow didn't let go and turned into a whip. I groaned. Did he really have to stay put when I need him the most?

I stood up and I looked at her. She looked exactly like me. But she had the long black hair and the angry look. She was slightly taller and she overall bigger than me. She was ready to continue fighting. I lifted my fist and she dodged it which made me hit the wall. The pain struck my entire body. I wanted to cry out but I couldn't.

She grabbed my shirt and lifted me off the ground, "Who are you?" she growled. Looking at her was like looking at myself but non-malnutrition
"C-charlotte," I barely said. I

"What is going on?" I heard my mama. Tori let go of me and I fell to the ground again.

"Mom, there's this girl, who came and invaded our privacy," Tori said.
I stood up and I came face to face with my mama. She was taller than me and she looked like all those times I saw her.

She glanced at me and her eyes widened. "Who are you and where did you come from?" she asked. They all seemed to have accents. They pronounced words differently than me.

"Indiana...Hawkins," I whispered.

"This can't be, no," she shook her head. She kept her eyes locked with mine.

"Charlie?"
"It's Charlotte," I corrected her.

"Mom, who is she?" he said.

"No, but Charlie is dead," she replied.
"But I guess Charlotte isn't," I said back. I reached into my jacket and took out her photo. I lifted it up. "My parents had this photo of you," I said. She came forward and instead of grabbing the photo, she grabbed my wrist and twisted it to show my lab number. 009.

"You were a lab subject," she told me. I swallowed the large lump that formed on the rim of my throat. "That means you have a special power,"

I nodded. She released my wrist off her grip and she takes the photo. "You're awfully skinny. Have you eaten?" she kindly asked. I didn't eat breakfast or anything for the past 12 hours. I shook my head.

"James, Tori, go make her breakfast," she ordered them. I heard Tori groan and James just nodded. They headed inside. I leaned down and I grabbed my bag from the floor. "Come in, we won't hurt you," she assured me.

"I got punched," "I saw

"I got punched,"
"I saw. Tori has been going through a very tough time. She spent 9 months with chronic depression and now I can't control her mood swings. She must've been shocked about the idea of having another twin. I'll talk to her later,"

I touched my nose and it started bleeding. Mama noticed my bloody nose and told me it was slightly broken, so she bandaged it up and gave me tissues to help the bleeding.